MOst FAmous

goodhonk

• Members

ChuckNorris1982 wrote:

Played an all-dayer once where one of the bands apparently had Tony Iommi's daughter in it.  Nobody knew until Tony turned up to watch.

Not sure if he actually watched my band or not, but he was certainly in the building.

that's pretty cool.  

• Members

spoonie g wrote:

I guess ann and nancy wilson....

Yeah, I think 1976, In th PDX Park Blocks...they were playing on the park benches and whipped out my old Harmony Sovereign... doubt they remember.

Other than that, either

• Kevin Burke (Bothy Band...played at the East Ave Tav in pdx)  or
  • Michael Curry (of Lion King costuming fame)...he was my roomie for a couple years in pdx, and a bro from highschool years. Anyway, played tons o {censored} with Michael.

• Members

PKTrono wrote:

i kind of played guitar in front of the lead singer of bearflag

macadood wrote:

Most famous person i've played with would have to be TVD. top tier internet celebrity

lul guys.

I played guitar in a band playing a festival thing in front of Mike Turner, the old guitarist for Our Lady Peace. We had a chat after about some effects pedals. Nice guy!

• Members

Played guitar around the campfire once with Michael Kang and Bill Nershi of String Cheese Incident, along with about a half dozen other people.  I didn't know who they were at the time, but they could really play.  Had Slash and Axl Rose wander by when I was playing acoustic in a parking lot after a concert.  Don't know that they paid me any attention, though.

Archived