What's in the mail? (Part II)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx
    View Post

Great! We need mon LPs around here...I'm getting board with all those hipsters guitars
    ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
    Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
    Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
    Fender EJ Stratocaster
    Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
    Gibson Les Paul R7
    Gibson ES-339
    Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
    PRS McCarty
    Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
    Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
    Orange Rocker 30 head
    '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

View Post

Sweeeeet!! What model is that?
      Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
      deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

Arriving today:

They are on loan to me from Radial so that I may demo them for the U-Bass player's club on TalkBass. They work with with any guitar or bass, of course, so I plan on running the Tele through them for testing. I have to return them by the end of January.
        - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay
          View Post

Sweeeeet!! What model is that?

It's a prototype R0 from a few years ago. They were planning on doing a limited run of these for Sam Ash and two prototypes were created, this being the second of the two. I know the original owner who bought it from their stash, who then sold it to another guy, who then sold it to me yesterday. Second owner replaced all of the electronics for higher quality, vintage correct stuff and put in some Wolfetones. I've heard a ton of great things about this particular guitar and I'm stoked to have it.
          Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Comment

View Post

It's a prototype R0 from a few years ago. They were planning on doing a limited run of these for Sam Ash and two prototypes were created, this being the second of the two. I know the original owner who bought it from their stash, who then sold it to another guy, who then sold it to me yesterday. Second owner replaced all of the electronics for higher quality, vintage correct stuff and put in some Wolfetones. I've heard a ton of great things about this particular guitar and I'm stoked to have it.

Gonna sand the neck on that one?
              —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

My Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus v3 in the Zombie finish should be here within a few weeks... stoked!
                Good Transactions with: kismet78 (x3) // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                  View Post

You are either making a bomb, or getting ready to treat the inside of a guitar.
                  - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory
                    View Post

Gonna sand the neck on that one?

Nope. TBH, the last one was done while intoxicated and seemed like a great idea at the time. Neck feels great now, but resale value is gone. Might take it over to Brian Paul in Addison to get it cleaned up a bit though. I'm way too lazy to get it looking perfect on my own.
                    Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Micro POG
                      Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

in:

and one of these (wired one)

Comment

http://www.strymon.net/mobius/

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

^ Nice!

Comment

Waiting for a BAT Superbass and another Naga Viper.

Btw, Steven Wilson is awesome.
                              FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca
                                View Post

My Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus v3 in the Zombie finish should be here within a few weeks... stoked!

If I liked chorus... that'd be the one I'd buy. The aesthetics alone are enough to get the GAS flowing.
                                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X