n.p.d. ZOOM bt 100

vulcaniza P

• Members

worked out a silly good deal with g.c. (seriously good customer service from the rancho g.c. on this transaction) and got the zoom bt about 2 and half weeks ago for a tremendously dope price.

i've been interested in the multi stomp line zoom has put out because of the ability to put the effects in any order and the size of the unit.

i love me some fx and knob twiddling but hate the weight of hauling 2 big pedal boards around (when i'm running all my pedals).

gotta say the bt 100 is rather impressive. the sonic vistas you can venture off into can be vast and unique if you have the creativity.

the ability to do wack things like run a flanger - reverb - delay - slow gear - pitch delay - comp in 1 pedal and not 7 for example is {censored}ing great....

or:

slow gear - wah - comp - boost - multi tap delay - reverb

pitch shifter - detuned chorus - filter delay - reverb - modulated delay

pitch shifter - pitch shifter - pitch shifter - pitch shifter - ring mod - pitch delay  (for around a total of 8 octaves up i think?)

plus the ability to save and recall any little sonic demon you create!

you can also totally do the whole adrian belew impossible pedal trick plus whatever variations on said trick thus making it more impossible than the impossible pedal itself!

i think the interface of the pedal is fine. i've only had experience with a korg pandora's box in terms of a multi effects units and i can smoothly navigate around the various functions and operations of the zoom bt 100 with ease. 

• Members

(can't we edit our posts anymore?)

the amp sims are okay. overall i'm using the pedal for it's effects and not dirt....however i will be and have been using it directly into a p.a. at venues and so far i've been pleased with the bt 100's performance in this area. 

now could some sounds be better? sure...but for what you're able to do it's worth a lil digitalness... i think.

overall if anyone out there has been curious about this pedal and is into creating unique sounds i recomend it.

for the price and functions the pedal can do it's just rediculous.

at some point i might youtube a lil demo of some the mess i've made with it...

Archived