READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 2-26-13

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Looking to possible trade or sell these.

Line 6 DL4

Line 6 DL4

It's definiely used but everything still works perfectly. The weird looking spot in the middle is from a piece of duct tape I just pulled off that I put on there to make sure no one took mine by accident. I'm gonna try to get that off there tomorrow.

Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine

EQD Sea Machine

Basically brand new. Just got a little over a month ago, never been used at church even. It's a super awesome and diverse chorus. I'm still not sure I want to trade or sell it but I'm putting it out there for feelers. I don't know how much I'll use it for the stuff I play but I love the sounds I get out of it so its a practicality issue vs keeping something I won't use a ton for what I play. It can go from very subtle (what I use it for) to extreme modulation. 

Looking for cool analog delays, Strymon El Capistan, other EQD pedals, JHS pedals, Walrus Audio pedals, etc. Don't be shy to hit me up. 

• Members

Made By Mike 78 IC Muff - $150 shipped

- Thick muff fuzzdistortion, with tone bypass, and mids knob

Danelctro Cool Cat Chorus-  $35 shipped -Mod'ed with a full size 3PDT switch,  true bypass, old school analog sounds!

Danelctro Tuna Melt-  $25 shipped -Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano danelectrotunamelt.jpg

Live Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch  -  $12 shipped

DV016_Jpg_Large_481474.jpg

• Members

FS/FT Vintage Phase 90, Fuzz Factory, Ninety Orange, PDS 1002, Punkifier, LPB-1, Drum Machine

Vintage phase 90 $200 OBO- Date on pot dates to 1974.  Has definite signs of age but works flawlessly.  Sounds amazing!

Vexter Fuzz Factory  $120 OBO -  with box.

Mooer Ninety Orange $50 OBO - Great shape.  Box and goodies.

Digitech PDS-1002 $100 OBO - Looks great for age.  Works woderfully.  Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier $100 OBO - Works great.  Looks great.  Missing battery door.

EHX LPB-1 $25 OBO - Does exactly what it should.

Alesis SR-16 $75 OBO - Famous drum machine w box.

PS Vita Trade Only - Great shape with a few games and case.

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.

• Members

mooerpeds

Trelicopter - $50

Pure Octave - $60

$100 shipped for boaf.

mod force

Nux Mod Force.  $50. Pretty cool mod pedal with the ability to save nine user presets, and run two effects at the same time in either series or parallel.  Stereo ins/outs, and selectable true/buffered bypass.  Just running out of room on my board. Take it from me.

• Members

Stock loaded Fender Tom Delonge Stratocaster Pickguard. Exc condition. Loaded with Seymour Duncan Invader, volume CTS pot with treble bleed mod (stock from factory). $75.

Will also part out

Seymour Duncan Invader: $58

Pickguard: $15

Delonge Guard

• Members

all prices PP / shipped CONUS ONLY... O N L Y ! Nothing wrong with any of the pedals just downsizing my board, so no trades either. :)

Ibanez 30th Anniversary TS-9: $115

Pedal Power ISO 5 (all cables included): $95

Diamond Compressor: $150

TC Polytune: $65

Earthquaker Devices Organizer: $150

Empress VMSD: $340

IMG\_20120716\_181410.jpg

• Members

Archived