Who is the most famous person you've eBay traded with?

Jakey

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

INXS bought a bass synth pedal from me while they were on tour. The guy kept trying to paypal me from India and it wouldn't work. Then he asked me to overnight the pedal when they got back to the states and paid me and I stupidly sent it before he had reimbursed me for the extra shipping. He never paid the extra $15 or whatever it cost me to ship it overnight.

{censored} INXS.

• Members

Not me, but I was talking with a friend and he saying that his friend "had some old amp in his basement, like a Bumble?" ...I said,"Are you talking about a Dumble? Those things are super rare and expensive!" He said, "Yeah, my friend had no idea what it was and decided to put it on ebay. John Mayer bought it for 50 grand."

:eek: / :facepalm:

• Members

Not me, but I was talking with a friend and he saying that his friend "had some old amp in his basement, like a Bumble?" ...I said,"Are you talking about a Dumble? Those things are super rare and expensive!" He said, "Yeah, my friend had no idea what it was and decided to put it on ebay. John Mayer bought it for 50 grand."

:eek:
/
:facepalm:

bull{censored}.

Archived