Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED ZEPPELIN aka the jeff beck group

i really enjoy early zep, and am not bothered at all that they borrowed many songs without giving credit.   part of the reason for that is because i thought they came up with a unique sound.  i was aware of the jeff beck group, but never listened to them because i am not a fan of jeff beck or rod stewart.  i understand that jimmy page was involved with this project at the beginning.  turns out jimmy page is a complete fraud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh man it gets even worse.  is this the intro to celebration day, out on the tiles?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

Apparently, you don't understand how music works.

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

imbuedblue wrote:

Apparently, you don't understand how music works.

oh?   i thought led zeppelin had an original sound.  seems jimmy page and john paul jones found a rod stewart sounding dude with a good drummer friend and started the jeff beck group of their own.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/eti313 (umm, how do we make clickable links in sigs?)Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3Kudos'd

Comment

• riff ie
      riff ie commented
      Editing a comment

Hilarious criticisms of a master in here, K Tone might be the new El Kabong.

Comment

• k tone
      k tone commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try to keep my opinions to myself.

That makes me feel worse

Comment

• Beef
      Beef commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, don't say I never did anything for you.

Working...
X