NPDx2! (Strymon & Digitech Content)

• Members

I had two packages waiting for me in my office when I arrived at work today.  They showed up yesterday while I was working from home.

NPD

El Cap & EX-7

I found the EX-7 in Guitar Center's used inventory online.  I was a little worried about the EX-7 as there was no photo of it on GC's website and it was listed at $49.99.  I called and the store and the accessories guy told me it looked used but worked perfectly.  I'm glad I ordered it as the only signs of use I can see was dust.  Once I cleaned it up it looks brand new.  Since I saved a fair amount on the EX-7 I sprung for a new El Cap and got a discounted price directly from a dealer.  I cannot wait for this work day to be over.

Thanks again for the feedback in my other thread asking about the El Cap and the SD.

• Members

TomVanDeven wrote:

Mother{censored}ing win.

Enjoy your weekend with those bad boys.

Thanks Tom.  I spent some time with them last night and I am happy with both pedals so far.  I am going to wire up a favorite switch today and mess around with that for the rest of the day.

I knew I was going to like the El Cap, so no surprise there, but the EX-7 sounds even better than I hoped.  I need to shave away some of the rubber bumpers to allow a longer sweep but even without that being done it sounds and feels good.  I don't think it will take long to get used to the narrow sweep.  

It is a snowy weekend here so I have a built in reason to spend the whole time indoors.  :-)

Archived