X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPDx2! (Strymon & Digitech Content)

I had two packages waiting for me in my office when I arrived at work today.  They showed up yesterday while I was working from home.

NPD

El Cap & EX-7

I found the EX-7 in Guitar Center's used inventory online.  I was a little worried about the EX-7 as there was no photo of it on GC's website and it was listed at $49.99.  I called and the store and the accessories guy told me it looked used but worked perfectly.  I'm glad I ordered it as the only signs of use I can see was dust.  Once I cleaned it up it looks brand new.  Since I saved a fair amount on the EX-7 I sprung for a new El Cap and got a discounted price directly from a dealer.  I cannot wait for this work day to be over.

Thanks again for the feedback in my other thread asking about the El Cap and the SD.

Attached Files

duuude. i'm gassing so hard for the El Cap now congrats

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• turnstylepoet
      turnstylepoet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I am so anxious to try it out.

Someone go buy Maca's Superdelay so he can buy an El Cap!

Mother****************ing win.

Enjoy your weekend with those bad boys.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• turnstylepoet
      turnstylepoet commented
      Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
      Mother****************ing win.

Enjoy your weekend with those bad boys.

Thanks Tom.  I spent some time with them last night and I am happy with both pedals so far.  I am going to wire up a favorite switch today and mess around with that for the rest of the day.

I knew I was going to like the El Cap, so no surprise there, but the EX-7 sounds even better than I hoped.  I need to shave away some of the rubber bumpers to allow a longer sweep but even without that being done it sounds and feels good.  I don't think it will take long to get used to the narrow sweep.  

It is a snowy weekend here so I have a built in reason to spend the whole time indoors.  :-)

Sweet, enjoy!

Comment

• turnstylepoet
      turnstylepoet commented
      Editing a comment

companyman wrote:
      Sweet, enjoy!

Thanks, I am!

Working...
X