READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 3-5-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

the only thing I'm really interested in for trades would be a boss re-20 or a subdecay proteus. hit me up. prices are shipped and paypal'd, though if you want to be cool and throw on that extra %3 that would be nice.

ehx germanium 4 big muff $60 velcro, box 

Vexter fuzz factory $105 velcro, box (pending?)

EHX big box small clone $45, velcro, no box, led is modded to purple by forumite conky

EHX black russian small stone $65, velcro, no box 

EHX big box bass microsynth $200? yeah, 200. I think I have the box. I only have one 24v power supply, so extra $15 for the power supply. 

digitech whammy 4 $100. power supply, no box, velcro

Catalinbread CB30 $105 box, no velcro (sale pending)

• Members

all prices PP / shipped CONUS ONLY... O N L Y ! Nothing wrong with any of the pedals just downsizing my board, so no trades either.

Ibanez 30th Anniversary TS-9: $115

Pedal Power ISO 5 (all cables included): $95

Diamond Compressor: $150

Earthquaker Devices Organizer: $150

TC Polytune: $65

Empress VMSD: $340

board.jpg

• Members

For sale:

Fulltone Robin Trower Overdrive excellent w/velcro: $110 shipped

Maxon OD808 excellent with box no velcro $110 shipped

Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion replaced tone pot $30 shipped

Dearmond Square Wave Distortion Generator good condition missing 2 rubber feet $140 shipped

Danelectro Daddy-o good condition missing volume knob $30 shipped

Emma PisdiYAUwot excellent condition with box/manual: $180 shipped

Thanks!

• Members

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06\_16-26-44\_636.jpg

2012-10-06\_16-27-11\_194.jpg

Strymon El Capistan - Has velcro. Doesn't come with a box. It is in great shape with only a part of one of the white markers on the knobs that has rubbed off.

EDIT: Keeping it for now unless you've got a badass trade (no fuzz please) that will talk me into letting it go.

El Cap

George Dennis Volume Pedal - Works perfectly, has some velcro on the bottom. Not sure what these go for used because I never see them for sale. Make me an offer.

volume

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi control - GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG\_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06\_07-31-02\_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are P.A. mixers and cabs, a PS3, EQD Ghost Echo, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2. Oh, and definitely a Headrush.

• Members

FS/FT Vintage Phase 90, Fuzz Factory, Ninety Orange, PDS 1002, Punkifier, LPB-1, Drum Machine

Vintage phase 90 $190 OBO- Date on pot dates to 1974.  Has definite signs of age but works flawlessly.  Sounds amazing!

MIJ Boss Sd-1 - $100 OBO - 80's MIJ black label Sd-1

Vexter Fuzz Factory  $110 OBO -  with box.

Mooer Ninety Orange $50 OBO - Great shape.  Box and goodies.

Digitech PDS-1002 $100 OBO - Looks great for age.  Works woderfully.  Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier $80 OBO - Works great.  Looks great.  Missing battery door.

EHX LPB-1 $25 OBO - Does exactly what it should.

Alesis SR-16 $75 OBO - Famous drum machine w box.

Korg Pitchblack Trade Only -  Wanted to trade for TU-3.

PS Vita Trade Only - Great shape with a few games and case.

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.

• Members

pedals 

TC Electronic Flashback x4 - $215 shipped and PP'd

- Mint condition. Comes with everything it does new. No velcro.

Big Box Proco RAT reissue - $125 shipped and PP'd

- Good condition for its age. Board says 1991 and it has the LM308 chip

Not looking for trades at the moment, thanks!

• Members

Up for sale is a Skreddy Ernie in a custom 'Panther Pink' finish that I got direct from Marc last year.

In excellent condition, comes with all that you see in the picture.

The back plate has velcro as well.

Asking $250.00 (OBO) shipped anywhere in the States.

Pink Ernie

Archived