Pigtronix Infinity Looper - anyone try it yet?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SD card- Cool but on the jamman stereo
MIDI sync- cool
no reverse- not cool
expression pedal controlled volume- cool, although, how do I control both loops? two expression pedals one jack? How does that work?
AUX out- idn_smilie.gif I don't think I'd use that jamman drum out seems more useful to me.
loop length selector- cool
USB- cool but jamman'd
9 presets- more than boomerang but less than jamman
UNDO- wait do I have to have a separate controller to undo?
$449- ugh. nope.

still want a stereo jamman

• Members

MIDI sync- cool
no reverse- not cool
expression pedal controlled volume- cool, although, how do I control both loops? two expression pedals one jack? How does that work?
AUX out- idn_smilie.gif I don't think I'd use that jamman drum out seems more useful to me.
USB- cool but jamman'd
$449- ugh. nope.

still want a stereo jamman

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 9520575 View Post
MIDI sync- cool
no reverse- not cool
USB- cool but jamman'd
$449- ugh. nope.
Good analysis.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 9520575 View Post
MIDI sync- cool
no reverse- not cool
USB- cool but jamman'd
$449- ugh. nope.
Good analysis.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones

View Post

Ouch! I knew it was going to be pricey but I was hoping for it to be a bit more affordable.

To be honest, Pigtronix have always been a little too expensive. They make great gear and are unique, which is a rarity, but the Echolution just isn't worth $499 when the market is now awash with should affordable alternatives. The new TC Electronic X4, for instance, has basically the same feature-set, but at half the price. I'm not suggesting features solely constitutes cost-effectiveness, but with pedals like the Timeline for a little less

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones

View Post

Ouch! I knew it was going to be pricey but I was hoping for it to be a bit more affordable.

To be honest, Pigtronix have always been a little too expensive. They make great gear and are unique, which is a rarity, but the Echolution just isn't worth $499 when the market is now awash with should affordable alternatives. The new TC Electronic X4, for instance, has basically the same feature-set, but at half the price. I'm not suggesting features solely constitutes cost-effectiveness, but with pedals like the Timeline for a little less

Archived