No announcement yet.

NPCD: Rockbox Freezing point

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPCD: Rockbox Freezing point

New Pedal Clone Day, that is. I built myself a Rockbox Boiling Point, because they want waaay too much money for a modded tubescreamer.

Anyway, it sounds great. Even with a lot of gain the note definition is very good. I will definitely find a use for this pedal, either as always-on dirt or as solo booster.

Pictures or it's a horse:

bp

bp2

By the way, I'm quite happy with my build. It always looks messy with all the cables (and only D*A*M can make it look tidy), but I'm really starting to get the hang of this (this is my 6th build overall).

Attached Files

Check out my band These Mountains Are Ghosts
    Become a fan of us on FriendFace! http://www.facebook.com/thesemountainsareghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Let It Burn... x2, Kayzer x2

Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

You're on the internet dude. don't try to think rationally about why you don't like something. Just talk condescending to everybody about it, and later that night stroke your dick while wimpering "meh, meh, meh, meh, I don't get it, meh meh meh, this similar but less popular artist is better, meh meh meh"

Awesome!  Have you A/B'd with a real Boiling Point?  I've always wanted one.

Where did you get the schematics and parts?

New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

• JorisBlack
      JorisBlack commented
      Editing a comment

scolfax wrote:

Awesome!  Have you A/B'd with a real Boiling Point?  I've always wanted one.

Where did you get the schematics and parts?

No, I have never played a real one, nor do I know anybody who has one.
      Got the parts from Das Musikding, a german webshop. Schematics? Maybe a PM is better for that, because I remember vaguely that Phil once got out the banhammer for something like that.

Working...
X