• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUX PEDALS??? MOOER PEDALS???

Dear?
    Have you used them?
    How about?

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff80808137e9d861013832bbce4e3fda.html?datatype=dat a
    http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff80808137e9d861013832bbce4e3fda.html?datatype=dat a

Elektro/Audio/Destruktors- Handmade Pedals from Olympia, Washington & Denali Park, Alaskajoyopedals: I do not waste producersGood deal with LDSis4Me.

Comment

I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Oh boy, give me mooer
        Elektro/Audio/Destruktors- Handmade Pedals from Olympia, Washington & Denali Park, Alaskajoyopedals: I do not waste producersGood deal with LDSis4Me.

Comment

Oh Hey! What interesting pedlols you have.
          Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

ill bite. i was told by a guy who sells them here
            one of the engineers is from the line6 team..thats all i know. he said the delay sound wsd really good...

who knows
            OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

I definitely smell some sort of pork product... But I also recently bought some mooer pedals. They are pretty cool. But the Shimverb is 5th up verb not octave up, which is a bit crappy.
              Great trades with Tengo, Goldie-gold, Ancient Mariner, TritoneTerror and lowbrow

Comment

DR.J D54 SHADOW ECHO/ Echo that follows like a shadow,hovering between reality and magic
                Originally Posted by Zappa74

Today I walked by a sick, malnourished kid in tattered clothes that had flys on his eyeballs. As I approached him, I could hear his irregular heart beat through his clearly visible rib cage. It was accented randomly by weak sputtering coughs and desperate, dry gasps for oxygen.

I gave him a pack of unsharpened pencils and my old M-Audio 24/96 sound card and told him to get those sick beats on tape.

Comment

Hovering between reality and magic?

I now know what to name my autobiography
                  Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Pedlol.
                    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

why have non of you americans bought the Nux Time Force Delay yet? 70 seconds of looping, multiple modes, tap tempo.. and i can't find one here yet
                      Youtube Pedal Vids
                      For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                      Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

lol maybe if you sold the mooers for $60 i'd be interested. take note shady-chinese-businessman
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

How about?
                          Good deals with: Orangesix, Jhammnet, tsunamijesus, houseofglass21

Epiphone Empire
                          I'm 18.

Comment

Ive had e Nux - i can take no Moooer.
                            My gear:
                            amps
                            200? Tech 21 Trademark 300 -
                            1999 Peavey Ultra 410 - awesome
                            1967 Decca DMI-73
                            Peavey Special 112
                            guitars- im a lefty
                            1986 Fender Squire Strat- Japan!!!!!!!- My favorite guitar
                            1998 Ibanez rg470L
                            effects
                            Timmy
                            EH Memory Toy
                            Snarling Dogs Whino Wah- original!
                            BBE Tremor- tremelo
                            BAT PHARAOH!!!!

Comment

"Black incrediblity big sound in a small package of the Republic secret pedal sets. Our secret heilue conquer the legendary rat pedals. The black classic Masterworks LM308 secrets. Grab it now!"
                              FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Working...
                              X