Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blakemore Effects R.O.U.S. Tour Box Thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero
    View Post

Dont get too excited, im not great at recording.

So here it is straight from the amp into a q3 and into your homes not polished up at all. It does give you an idea of what it sounds like without any warming over but the pedal sounds much better than i have the means to record.

http://www.tonefinder.com/index.php?...id&value=13517

Just checked the clip. ****************ing cool, man.
    Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
    My pedal company.
    Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Blakemore Effects
      View Post

Just checked the clip. ****************ing cool, man.

Glad you liked it, i really need to invest in some decent recording equipment but i guess the q3 at least gets the idea across.
      www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
      here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

I has it.

First, why is the box so freaking huge?

Second, Blake, you did a phenomenal job with this, dude. I had a Rat-type pedal before (GGG Rat clone) and this sucker sounds so much better than that one ever did. I like my distortion huge-sounding and fuzzy. My favorite settings on the ROUS is depicted below:

That's a mids knob, correct? Apparently I love mids. Also the volume is not anywhere near unity because my roommate decided to take a nap right as I started playing with it. Hopefully I can open it up a little later on tonight and maybe record a quick terrible video that might do more harm than good.
        Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by papersun
          View Post

I has it.

First, why is the box so freaking huge?

Second, Blake, you did a phenomenal job with this, dude. I had a Rat-type pedal before (GGG Rat clone) and this sucker sounds so much better than that one ever did. I like my distortion huge-sounding and fuzzy. My favorite settings on the ROUS is depicted below:

That's a mids knob, correct? Apparently I love mids. Also the volume is not anywhere near unity because my roommate decided to take a nap right as I started playing with it. Hopefully I can open it up a little later on tonight and maybe record a quick terrible video that might do more harm than good.

Weird! I got online to bump this, and then I saw you had done all the work for me. Haha. Glad to see you're liking the pedal! That's awesome, man. And I struggled with what to call that middle knob. It's sort of a mids knob, but I'm tempted to call it a "texture" knob instead. What would you call it? haha
          Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
          My pedal company.

Comment

Cant wait to try this baby!

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

View Post

Weird! I got online to bump this, and then I saw you had done all the work for me. Haha. Glad to see you're liking the pedal! That's awesome, man. And I struggled with what to call that middle knob. It's sort of a mids knob, but I'm tempted to call it a "texture" knob instead. What would you call it? haha

I could get behind texture, i found it to be sort of subtle which i really liked. For downtuned stuff i had it just barely on.
              www.lastchanceisrock.com

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Comment

So when do we know when it will be coming? The person before emails the next person directly with confirmation number?
                FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Texture would be pretty accurate.

Had Subdecay not already used it on the Blackstar I'd say call it "girth."
                  Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

love the clip anti.

FUUUU i cant wait to get my hands on this.
                    sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                    skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

View Post

call it a size knob.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC
                        View Post

love the clip anti.

FUUUU i cant wait to get my hands on this.

For the record thats the Bugera 1960, as you can hear in start it can do doom.
                        www.lastchanceisrock.com

Comment

I got that kvconnection adapter for my iPhone so I can now hook up my sm57 to my phone. I'll give a demo when the pedal gets to me
                          www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero
                            View Post

For the record thats the Bugera 1960, as you can hear in start it can do doom.

very nice. . . . i dug it alot. . .
                            sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                            skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

Box should be on its way to NITROHOLIC. I like typing that screen name. Makes me feel like an announcer at a monster truck rally. "Up next is NITROHOLIC (OLIC olic)"
                              My pedal company.

Comment

sons of SUNN

pedlolboard

Comment

Working...
                                X