nuX md6 digital delay - heard of it?

letsgocoyote

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/Md6-Digital-delay-Guitar-pedal-Tap-tempo-loop-time_W0QQitemZ250190943992QQihZ015QQcategoryZ41415QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

saw this on ebay, looks like it might be good, seems to have alot of delay time, and can do 11 seconds of looping. a poor mans gigadelay maybe? dunno, looks pretty ugly though, and generic brand.

what do you guys think?

• Members

Specs and features are insane for the price.

I would say go for it as long as there's some way for you to get your money back if the thing ends up being a pos or doesn't live up to its billing. If you cant get the money back, remember that $95 is a lot of money to waste on a piece of crap.

Also make sure to report back here with your findings

• Members

theres no return policy listed in the auction, but theres several other pedals from the same seller and brand with a 7 day return policy, sent the seller a message to check and see if same goes for this.

I'm jsut worried that its going to have a bad buffer, build quality, or jsut look ugly as sin.

I also wonder if you can overdub like ona gigadelay. Ultimately I might jsut want a gigadelay for more looping time, and delay tails.

• 5 years later...

Archived