Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scored a free Orange.

Cross posted at the Orange Amps forum - don't hurt me.

A friend of mine gave me a present today. He gave me a Rocker 30 combo without the Rocker 30.

He's a joiner and someone had taken the combo to him because they wanted the amp made into a head. He made it for them and they didn't want the combo anymore and left it with him. He passed it onto me - Vintage 30 and all!

Awesome - just missing a back so I'm gonna find a suitable piece of wood to go there. I'm making a trend of having 1x12 cabs that used to be combos it seems...

fffffff
    dfghjki
    poiuyt

Attached Files

sweeet. never tried anything orange but they sure look nice and have a good reputation

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• thom
      thom commented
      Editing a comment

Nice!

The only orange I owned was a mid '70s OR120 head, the one with the big orange graphics on the glass front panel. Still regret selling it, even though it'd still be pretty much unuseable thanks to the insane amount of volume and lack of a mv...

ANYWAY...Happy NAD!

Congrats! I've always wanted an Orange.

Comment

• jimash
      jimash commented
      Editing a comment

THAT WILL BE REALLY NICE WITH YOUR ORANGE HEAD. Wowzer.

Sorry for screaming...

I've got some orange amp vinyl if you want dude,
    I'd say you'd get a back panel out of it

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment

mr benn wrote:
      I've got some orange amp vinyl if you want dude,
      I'd say you'd get a back panel out of it

That's really cool of you to offer. I love seeing stuff like this!

Congrats on the Orange.

THAT WILL LOOK GREAT WITH YOUR DUAL TERROR!

Solid.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Beef
      Beef commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sweet man, enjoy the new cab.

Working...
X