X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's left of the Timmy fad?

I'm sure there's tons of people who still swear by the Timmy overdrive, but I'm even more sure that a lot of the guys who were on a waiting list and payed twice today's price, have sold theirs to buy the next week's flavour...Right??

I'm good on dirt peds right now, but if I do fail to resist my gas, I might look for a low gain overdrive pedlol... 

Not the sort of pedal I'm normally intersted in, but I'm kinda digging my Boss OD-1 lately, and I'm just wondering what else is out there. A couple low gain od recommendations would be welcome. Small foorprint, sub $140ish new, true bypass, easily available, decent build quality (ie no chinese clones, behringer, etc)...

All I can think off of the top of my head are a couple of classics: SHO, LPB-1, MicroAmp,...

In b4 klon btw

Everyone moved on to the Jan Ray.

Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment

mmolteratx wrote:

Everyone moved on to the Jan Ray.

dis.

im actually going to pick up a cheap used timmy v2 tonight glad to have it back on my board. going to build a jan ray clone too soon and see how its holds up to the original

i only swear by a rat.

Originally Posted by stjames

you think if we sold everything we had, cars included, we could afford a dumble?

bandcamp
    myspace
    tumblr

Comment

i only swear by fuzz fact because facts are facts
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

I know a couple of guys that still love the Timmy, and I'd like to try one just to see. I bought a Dano transparent OD, but it's been pretty disappointing really.
        http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

• V
          V commented
          Editing a comment

Honestly I've never tried a timmy.

in the grand scheme... maybe? time will tell
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• lefort_1
          lefort_1 commented
          Editing a comment

I'd take two fistfulls of Aim's sig before I I'd re-buy a T|m

A bunch of people own a great pedal that they'll never sell? Is this a trick question?

Good deals with: AcheWater, Jon Hiller, meandthecity, Iamtehcure, murch33, deadllama, theweight, southpaw pete.

Comment

Working...
        X