WTF Mooer?

mmolteratx

• Members

WTF?

I got these on eBay last night at 11:45pm and 12:15am, did not reply to either one yet.

Hi,
This is jeania from MOOER, who is in responsible the online price of MOOER. Thanks very much for your always support to our products, and really thanks !

but here wanna confirm one thing with you the RRP for all micro pedals, expect the reecho and regemachine(which is 98USD), is 88USD, hoping you can change the price into 98USD and 88USD especially soon. also no bidding, no discount is allowed. Thanks in advance for your great help.
the reason for us to doing this is that we just want to keep the good order of market, the benefits of you, as well as our other sellers, and the reputation of our MOOER products, which really a long way to be achieved, and which really needs your great help. So thanks very much in advance!

I know recently in ebay, there are several sellers are not in line with the market price, but you know I

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

View Post

you guys are listing them as used, right? i cant stand it when people sell used things that they dont feel they used a lot so theyre still 'new'. its very simple- if youre not a retailer its used.

not necessarily. if someone gets you a gift, a pedal or lego box or a pair of shoes, and you dont need them and never used them and decide to sell them still sealed, new in box, i'd still call that new

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
you guys are listing them as used, right? i cant stand it when people sell used things that they dont feel they used a lot so theyre still 'new'. its very simple- if youre not a retailer its used.
Yup. Listed as used.

Quote Originally Posted by macadood View Post
not necessarily. if someone gets you a gift, a pedal or lego box or a pair of shoes, and you dont need them and never used them and decide to sell them still sealed, new in box, i'd still call that new
If it doesn't have a warranty, it's not new, IMO.

• Members

I ordered an Ana Echo from marcmart, but it still said 'processing' after a few days. I can now get a new one in the UK for sale, so they've let me cancel my order. Yet to see my paypal refund though, and they've went quiet on me.

Archived