Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yer Couch Straps

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be out of the loop, I've never heard of them before but are duly noted. I use these Cornhusker's. They're thick like horse reins and look like they'll last forever with a classic vintage look. I picked up a factory second on ebay for like $30. Good people too.

Comment

EDIT: Never mind.
      Good deals list

Comment

I just have a plain black seatbelt strap but I love it

I love how comfortable the one I have is but ****************ing HATE how slippery it is. Won't grip my shoulder and keep the guitar in place (at least one w/ a slightly heavy headstock).
        Originally Posted by lucid origami

I'm literally typing things on this internet box and I don't even know what they mean. What is this tube thing and how did I get here?!?

Comment

I love how comfortable the one I have is but ****************ing HATE how slippery it is. Won't grip my shoulder and keep the guitar in place (at least one w/ a slightly heavy headstock).

****************-there goes the Warhol..
          What about the vinyl joints? Slippery or no??
          Originally Posted by GarysBlues

Fact is he passed away many years ago.
          But he's a Living Legend for sure.

Originally Posted by Stubacca

This kid is seriously and idiot!

Comment

I'm getting this beauty soon. What Couch strap do you gents think would go marvelously with it?

Guitars: '87 Gibson LP, Reverend Pete Anderson Signature, AVRI '52 Fender Tele, Taylor 414-CE
            Amp: Fender Blues Jr, Bugera V5
            Effects: Polytune, JHS Pulp 'n Peel, Goodrich 120, JHS Double Barrel, Empress Tremolo, Strymon Timeline, EHX Micro POG, Strymon blueSky

Good Deals

Comment

I'm getting this beauty soon. What Couch strap do you gents think would go marvelously with it?

Do you want a seatbelt strap or vinyl?

Comment

Blue seatbelt. Love it.

http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

ARC Effects
                  ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

^

Negative.

I have an ASAT Classic in that exact color and that exact Couch strap (among a few others). They don't look right...well to me anyway. The unsexy and dead simple black Couch strap is a good, if not very exciting fit.
                    Good Deals With: Onyxrhino, theshoegazer, NewarkWilder, fuzzyoctaves, dwelin128, decode6, joesef

Trusted HCFX-er: xtoby44x

Fullscale'd defined!

Comment

• I've got the wallet version of that....seems like it'd look good
                      ARC Effects
                      ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

• Perhaps I am style impaired.

If I can remember, I can try to take a phone camera pic of the combination tomorrow (if he is interested in that one).
                        Good Deals With: Onyxrhino, theshoegazer, NewarkWilder, fuzzyoctaves, dwelin128, decode6, joesef

Trusted HCFX-er: xtoby44x

Fullscale'd defined!

Comment

• ****************-there goes the Warhol..
                          What about the vinyl joints? Slippery or no??

Nope.
                          Originally Posted by lucid origami

I'm literally typing things on this internet box and I don't even know what they mean. What is this tube thing and how did I get here?!?

Comment

• I've got this one...

Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• I really want the aqua one with the black stripe... Do they ship to the UK? Their site's down!
                              Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

• I've got the wallet version of that....seems like it'd look good

I think it would probably look good too. I'd be inclined to go for a rich colour like that anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X