Ignore this post.

nautama

There's currently no way for you to delete your own posts. Lithium advises against giving people that ability... frankly, I disagree - sort of. I think it should be like we had before - where you can delete your own messages, but not your own threads once someone else posts in them. The reason for that restriction is because by doing so, you would be deleting their posts as well. I'm going to try to see if that can be done, but of it can, I don't know when it will be implemented. In the meantime, if you accidentally double-post, it's not that big a deal, but if you want something pulled, just give me a shout and I'll take care of it for you.

Except for this time of course. ;)

• Members

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

There's currently no way for you to delete your own posts.
Lithium advises against giving people that ability
... frankly, I disagree - sort of. I think it should be like we had before - where you can delete your own messages, but not your own threads once someone else posts in them. The reason for that restriction is because by doing so, you would be deleting their posts as well. I'm going to try to see if that can be done, but of it can, I don't know when it will be implemented. In the meantime, if you accidentally double-post, it's not that big a deal, but if you want something pulled, just give me a shout and I'll take care of it for you.

Except for this time of course.
;)

Do they advise against it or did they say they wouldn't do it?  Seems like Lithium's calling the shots rather than HC.  What's the deal with the restricted kudos?   I bet Lithium made that call and not HC.

Archived