X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 3-11-13

Welcome to the spam thread.

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Reserved.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• openwater
      openwater commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking for a Pharoah, The Elements, other cool cheap drives/fuzzes/boosts. I got a new pedalboard with a ton of space and need to fill it up.

Effects

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $65 

MXR Slash Octave Fuzz (w/box and papers) SOLD

Line6 DL4 Delay/Looper - Cosmetically well worn, plus the switches have been starting to occasionally act quirky, so I'm letting it go cheap. May just need some contact cleaner, or could be great platform for JHS or Drasp mods. - $125

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine Delay/Harmonizer (w/box and papers) - $190

Electro Harmonix v1 HOG Harmonic Octave Generator Synthesizer/Octaver (w/Preset Controller, Expression Pedal, and power supply) - $450

Maestro Echoplex EP-3 SOLD

Attached Files
    www.tenandsix.bandcamp.com
    www.cathedralbells.bandcamp.com

Comment

all prices PP / shipped CONUS ONLY... O N L Y ! Nothing wrong with any of the pedals just downsizing my board, so no trades either.

Ibanez 30th Anniversary TS-9: $115
      Pedal Power ISO 5 (all cables included): $OLD
      Diamond Compressor: $OLD
      Earthquaker Devices Organizer: $150

TC Polytune: $OLD
      Empress VMSD: $OLD

board.jpg

Attached Files
      Buy / Sell / Trade peeps: (HC) Zemmy, ERGExplorer, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, hey_day, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar (x3), ispunk, Offthiscentury, sublimeride, big_cat, 6StrngStrangler (t), sameoldbluesman, macadood / (ILF): bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, fetch, bob the r0bot (t), Chaosmic (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele

Comment

Want: Aqua Puss
        H-C Effects Forum Member Before Analogmike was, by two months!

Comment

FS: BAT Mons Veneris Fuzz
        I have a few pedals for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.
        PM me if you're interested.

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145
        #2 from limited edition of 9
        One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED
        Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."
        Excellent condition (no velcro)
        Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s
        photo

photo

Attached Files

Comment

Papypal Cont. US Make Offers! Pics Upon Request

Whirldwind Orange Box Phaser

Way Huge Supa Puss Delay

Malekko Spring Chicken Limited Edition Reverb

Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai

Comment

whats an octophant go for these days... pm me your offers of cash and/or prizes.  all i really want/need are your cash, whammy V or dt or the weirdness.

IMG\_0750.jpg

Attached Files
            this is my 1 post for the month.

Comment

• thirsty one
              thirsty one commented
              Editing a comment

Kingsley Jester Version 2 (in a version 1 box)

It is yours for $325 shipped and paypal'd conus. (power supply included)

I don't have a regular amp these days. I've had an AxeFx for several years. I am open to trades, but not pedals, unless it is a Fractal MFC 101 switching pedal with some $ from my end or an M9 + some $ from you or an M13. Tyler Variax 69 plus cash from me. Small tube amp would be cool as well.

Ernie Ball VP JR. 6180 Volume Expression Pedal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290878732028?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Boss FV-500L Volume Expression Pedal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290878734197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

TC Electronic G-Switch Remote Control for G-Sharp and Nova

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290878735752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

DigiTech FS-300 Footswitch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290878737264?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

DigiTech FS3X Three-Function Foot Switch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290878738310?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Comment

Radial Tonebone JX2 Switchbone AB/Y Pedal, only used once - $165 shipped/pp'd

Catalinbread DLS MK1 - $100 shipped/pp'd

Presonus HP4 Headphone amp - $65 shipped/pp'd

Fender 60's Stratocaster Sonic Blue  - $500 + shipping

Fender Super-Sonic Blonde 60W Head - $700 + shipping

Fender Super-Sonic Blonde 2x12 Cab - $30 + shipping

Guitars: Gibson ES-339, Fender '72 Road Worn Deluxe Telecaster, Fender '62 Bigsby Telecaster Reissue, Fender 60's Stratocaster
            Pedals: Korg Pitchblack > Danelectro TOD-1 > Catalinbread DLS > Keeley BD-2 > Retro-Sonic Phaser > Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay > Boss DD-6 > Thundertweak Delay > Catalinbread Semaphore > Hardwire RV-7
            Amps: Marshall JMP 2104, Vox AC15C1

Good deals with: Keith SIO, homestar_kevin, thesockmonster, FLYING V 83, johnnyunitas, Sir_Dr_Lawyer, Used666

Comment

All for trade
              Mainly lookin for a bass micro synth and a zvex mastotron or similar fuzz

Dod fx 65 chorus: missing battery door little
              Cosmetic damage
              Rat reissue: missing battery door
              Zvex vexter fuzz factory: Velcrod, pretty beat up and volume knob(not the pot) is pretty busted up. Works like it should tho
              Monster piece mk2: chips in paint but is all fine
              Korg kp mini

I'm open to other trades so let me know what you got

Comment

At work so no pics but I would like to sell my v1 hog for $299.
                www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Faldoe
                  Faldoe commented
                  Editing a comment

Guyatone FLIP GA-2000 MKII 1x12 Tube amp. SS pre, tube phase inverter and power tubes - 12ax7, 6l6GCs. 60 watts. Has an Altec 417-8h Series II speaker. I re did the grill cloth, changed almost all the caps. New 6l6 tubes, new handle. $200. Local pickup only. ****************er is heavy.

dfd

Attached Files

in

If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

Big box Deluxe Memory Man with (cardboard) box and power supply $220 shipped

Interested in dual od/dirt, bit commander, M9/nova system...I'm open

Comment

Looking to sell these to start my board over. No trades. Paypal only. All pedals work well and have velcro strips on the back.

Mantra

Blackout Effectors Mantra - $130 PRICE REDUCED

Attached Files
                  Originally Posted by stjames

you think if we sold everything we had, cars included, we could afford a dumble?

bandcamp
                  myspace
                  tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X