X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardwire firmware updates?

Have they released any updates yet? This might only be for the HT-6 tuner, but its manual does mention that the USB port is for updating the firmware. Tried google and the Hardwire site and got nothing. I also noticed that there are now two versions of the pedal:

old

new

I have the older one, i assume that if they tweaked the design (the Mode and Tuning buttons have switched places) they might have also updated the firmware. Is DigitechRep still around?

Attached Files

There haven't been any updates as of yet.  It was mostly for potential bug fixes, the algo was tested pretty extensively but you never know once it gets out in the field.  It has been rock solid, so we haven't needed to update.

Comment

• EdgeOfNoise
      EdgeOfNoise commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir. It is definitely rock-solid.
      Was anything changed on the new version other than cosmetics and button positions?

No his tom
    Like <a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shoe-Pedals/259407637461219">Shoe Pedals</a> on facebook for fun, gossip, and updates.<br><br>Orders taken via PM, facebook, and email to <a href="mailto:shoepedals@gmail.com">shoepedals@gmai l.com</a>

Comment

• DigiTechRep
      DigiTechRep commented
      Editing a comment

DigiTechDerp:

Clever.

Q: r u andi?

No

Q: NE update on the hardwire canyon verb?

I have no idea what this means.

thanks in advance chap.

Jolly good.

Working...
X