American Loopers True Bypass Programmable Loopers

JWLlesvibro

• Members

I was thinking about getting a programmable American Loopers pedal and was wondering if their products are reliable and if there soft touch switches are truly true bypass. As well if it is possible to make a programmable looper truebypass. They say the the software only communicates with the relays and that the signal is not affected. Is this possible. Does anyone have experience with their loopers? Their programmable loopers?

• Members

check out the cusack pedal board tamer, I use one and love it. It is reliable and I've taken it everywhere on the road, I do have an issue with it's plastic input output jacks, but other than that it works well. American Loopers looks great, havent used one though. The Cusack is TBP and you can also buffer certain signals. And yes it's programmable too, really easy to program in fact. Very well thought out. 

• Members

JWLlesvibro wrote:

I was thinking about getting a programmable American Loopers pedal and was wondering if their products are reliable and if there soft touch switches are truly true bypass. As well if it is possible to make a programmable looper truebypass. They say the the software only communicates with the relays and that the signal is not affected.
Is this possible
. Does anyone have experience with their loopers? Their programmable loopers?

yes it is... no experience with the American Loopers... but the relay thing works... if its build correct.

Archived