No announcement yet.

Getting excited cause you have bacon

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting excited cause you have bacon

I was laying in bed after just waking up and I was wondering what I should do for breakfast when I remembered I have a good amount of some quality, perhaps even boutique, bacon in my fridge. I got excited.

Decolonize

i don't enjoy bacon that much. sometimes
    dbsanchez.com
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

csb.
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Obviously that means cook salty bacon.
        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

i buy tofurky and then cry because i don't understand our culture
          dbsanchez.com
          soundcloud.com/nonlocality
          nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Your rectum will esplode soon like an inside out, rare steak sandwhich

Comment

• cryptosonic
              cryptosonic commented
              Editing a comment
              or a ham wallet

****************in' HAM WALLET

Comment

haha, when i was a little kid i woke up and was happy about some toys like my masters of universe... sounds like the same feelin :>

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

• ItchyFingers
                ItchyFingers commented
                Editing a comment

My girl just got me a new T shirt - its got Darth Vader holding a handful of bacon strips and says "Come to the Dark Side... we have bacon".  Love that girl...

Make her breakfast in bed, and chances are you'll be able to enjoy both.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Faldoe
                Faldoe commented
                Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

Make her breakfast in bed, and chances are you'll be able to enjoy both.

awww yeah. words spoken from personal experience?

Working...
            X