Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone convice me that I want a Ravish....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone convice me that I want a Ravish....

....,more as a synthy droney thang.

just watched all the demos and it seems like a cool "toy" with lots of sounds. Burgs and Kayzer likes this pedal what i get from there demos. if not the Ravish is still an easy flip

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

Comment

Yeah I checked out Kayzers demo, some cool sounds in it....

Comment

• V
        V commented
        Editing a comment

Eh, that one's never been my cup of tea. I like the idea a lot but I wish it were just plain synth-sounding rather than like pseudo-sitar

The tuneable sympathetic drone is what interests me

Comment

It seems more useful than the Superego....

Comment

Crikey I picked up a Ravish today gotta dive into the manual over the weekend, but my suspicions were pretty true, once I tame the sizzle it is very synthy and I am floored by my Microsynth before the Ravish SICK **************** smoothes out the tracking of the Microsynth and the sweep of the filter does wacked stuff to the sympathetic voices

Comment

I'm starting to see the appeal of the 8 Step Sequencer with this WOW

Comment

microsynth in ravisb is something i'd definitely like yo hear. can you make clips? and general ravish clips?
              nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Wish I could

Comment

• OnWingsOfLead
                  OnWingsOfLead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can it do Whammy type sounds?

I haven't picked up an expression pedal yet, but yes it does the pitchbend thing

Comment

Working...
                X