No announcement yet.

Complicated Life Stuff

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complicated Life Stuff

Everyone has it. What's the deal with it? Why can't it just go away.

FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Yeah I posted this thread mindlessly, I should probably give it a rest.

FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

• Urinate Forever
      Urinate Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      Any way the wind blows, my friend!

AimmarCair wrote:

I'm trying to help get the user reviews set up, doing articles, a side book project, and a bunch of other stuff... and my wife is in the hospital and has been since I had to take her in on Easter.

I too, could defintely use a break from "complicated life stuff."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• BAXANDALL
      BAXANDALL commented
      Editing a comment
      I know both of you are going through some rough stuff. Just know that the more you let yourself flow, the better you can handle. I've been thinking about both of you a lot lately.

Aim, hang in there.

Phil, do watcha like.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• sparkfriction
      sparkfriction commented
      Editing a comment

all the best for you and your wife Phil!!

AimmarCair wrote:

i really tought about your post Aim - but there is no real answear... stay true and keep it up. thats all i can say.

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks guys.

seriously
    dbsanchez.com
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
    X