Pedals In Dreams

AimmarCair

• Members

In a warped fever dream I had this morning there was a brownface vibrato, OTA small stone and something like the Mobius' AM all in one box with a sync'd sweep.

There was master rate and depth controls plus a wet mix for each effect and a dry mix.

Also there was a pot for how in phase with the LFO each effect was, it went from 0 degrees to 180 degrees so you could have one at the bottom of its sweep while one was at the top. A cool setting was having one at 0' one at 90' and one at 180' so there was a lagging effect between each effect.

ANYWAY IT WAS A DREAM SO IT WASN'T ACCURATE. Brownface vibrato probably wouldn't work because of alternating modulation for highs and lows  to get that effect and I'm not sure how hard it is to sync three effects like that etc etc but it was cool.

Also the whole room was wobbling with the modulation. I was having a good time before I woke up.

There was more to the dream than the pedal but that's all I'm sharing with you guys.

• Members

AimmarCair wrote:

In a warped fever dream I had this morning there was a brownface vibrato, OTA small stone and something like the Mobius' AM all in one box with a sync'd sweep.

There was master rate and depth controls plus a wet mix for each effect and a dry mix.

Also there was a pot for how in phase with the LFO each effect was, it went from 0 degrees to 180 degrees so you could have one at the bottom of its sweep while one was at the top. A cool setting was having one at 0' one at 90' and one at 180' so there was a lagging effect between each effect.

ANYWAY IT WAS A DREAM SO IT WASN'T ACCURATE. Brownface vibrato probably wouldn't work because of alternating modulation for highs and lows  to get that effect and I'm not sure how hard it is to sync three effects like that etc etc but it was cool.

Also the whole room was wobbling with the modulation. I was having a good time before I woke up.

There was more to the dream than the pedal but that's all I'm sharing with you guys.

Awesome dream BTW

• Members

thats cool Aim :)

i never dreamed about pedals... just about amps...

- it was crazy 'cause in my dream i was at night outdoor at a studio and 10 - 15 amps with cabs stood alone in the driveway... i was in panic and tried to get a car to move them away... xD

• Members

I had a dream that I was hangin' at Birdland in the 50's to see Miles Davis and he asked me to play trumpet for him while ran out to score dope, Philly Joe Jones kicked a mid tempo shuffle and said burn boy and I raised the trumpet to my mouth and the sickest most beautiful sounds were coming out... Like hangin' it all out there on the edge improv, Then I woke up and remembered that I can't even make a fart sound on a trumpet.

Archived