Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ! before I start soldering

OK so I got a little Casio SK10

I want to add a jack so I can plug it in an amp or mixing desk of the PA (and use it with FX)

now what do I do ?

I want it so that the little internal speaker is automatically disconnected whenever a jack is inserted in the output, and that the internal speaker still works when there's no jack connected.

I have one of them circuit switching jacks

What do I connect where ?

eh... how is the internal speaker powerd/amped? i guess you have bypass this part too.

but dunno how - good luck bieke

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

Comment

• bieke
      bieke commented
      Editing a comment

the experts tell me to just interrupt the wires before said speaker with this

this

but I don't know which wire should go where and all that

I'm a total n00b

Attached Files

bieke wrote:

OK so I got a little Casio SK10

I want to add a jack so I can plug it in an amp or mixing desk of the PA (and use it with FX)

now what do I do ?

I want it so that the little internal speaker is automatically disconnected whenever a jack is inserted in the output, and that the internal speaker still works when there's no jack connected.

I have one of them circuit switching jacks

What do I connect where ?

I'll call my amp tech's....

ohmy.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X