Demo It Live by ProGuitarShop

spoonie g

• Members

V wrote:

Hmm...cool idea but I am skeptical about how accurate it's going to be (especially concering impedance issues and speaker/pickup interaction)

indeed... i am skeptical too. maybe i didnt get it, but in the end is the guitar/pick-ups/style etc. pp. a small factor?

• Members

Personally i'd like to bee the one to push the manufacturers and dealers to TEACH US how to use this expensive equipment. Personally i got tired of paying good money for stuff i had no idea how to use and realized the manufaturors are basically doing zero effort to help you learn to use the gear you paid for. Especially new diigital effects the user manual only teaches one how to adjust parameters save patches and thats it! Essentially one pretty much needs to take a college level class just to learn "how to turn the knobs" on new digital effects.

with all this time spent reading a boring manual it shows u nothing on how to use the unit musically? Why are they dumbing us down?

• Members

But yeah thats why im now analog only, i turn the knobs till it sounds good, and im good at it!

Kudos to PGS for the great work they are doing i love them sooooo much for doing this! But there is still a lot of werk to be done iinstructionally

• Members

How can i? Its called an iPhone, i type on it and hit send, then u can read it where you are.

Anderton even commented or Phil did that a HUGE percentage of music gear sold just ends up in the closet collecting dust cuz we cant figure ot how to use it.

Teaching yourself how to use an effect is pointless an very inefficient if you are completely in the dark with i

There must be a reason they dont want us getting FULL use of complicated gear. Ive been playing guitar 40 years. Why in 40 years have i not seen even ONE how to use effecs videos! Not even one!

• Members

alien wrote:

How can i? Its called an iPhone, i type on it and hit send, then u can read it where you are.

Anderton even commented or Phil did that a HUGE percentage of music gear sold just ends up in the closet collecting dust cuz we cant figure ot how to use it.

Teaching yourself how to use an effect is pointless an very inefficient if you are completely in the dark with i

There must be a reason they dont want us getting FULL use of complicated gear. Ive been playing guitar 40 years. Why in 40 years have i not seen even ONE how to use effecs videos! Not even one!

http://www.tianjay.com

• Members

So i should have just "used the force" to sense that a new effects demo with instructional tidbits was put thete?

They need to start Tone Frenzy back up or PGS needs to step up and make in depth gear instructionsl vids and post them on an easily accessible channel imo? :idk:

I think the manufactureer could use this as a perfect oppprtunity to charge us evem MORE MONEY. For like say at most a hundred bucks they could include an IN DEPTH user guide DVD with each pefal if requested. Less cash for less complicated pedals, u dont have to buy the instrictional effect video but they at least need to be made available. Imo.

Archived