OT: Walking Dead Season 3 Finale. .

The Rover

• Members

ANyone watch it? I thought the finale sucked.Very anti-climatic. The 2 episodes before leading up to the big showdown were good,  the problem was there really was no big showdown. It just kinda fizzled out. I could go into a bunch of show spoilers describing why it was bad, but suffice it to say I thought it was very lame.

I guess a 4th season has been confirmed. I can't imagine what they're gonna do next. Maybe the Governor recruits a bunch of new people and decides to get revenge on Rick's group and they just repeat season 3. :catindifferent:

Any WD fans wanna chime in?

• Members

The Rover wrote:

ANyone watch it? I thought the finale sucked.Very anti-climatic. The 2 episodes before leading up to the big showdown were good,  the problem was there really was no big showdown. It just kinda fizzled out. I could go into a bunch of show spoilers describing why it was bad, but suffice it to say I thought it was very lame.

I guess a 4th season has been confirmed. I can't imagine what they're gonna do next. Maybe the Governor recruits a bunch of new people and decides to get revenge on Rick's group and they just repeat season 3. :catindifferent:

Any WD fans wanna chime in?

I was surprised it ended that way too - with no expected battle. Fans of the comic know that was the highlight of the series. 

It was pretty clear there were budget issues, which is why I think this happened. 3 smoke bombs? I guess they made this episode off of foodstamps.

Also, the showrunner (3rd one now?) left the show, probablly because of these reasons.

Sadly there isn't much on TV that is very entertaining, so this still stands out as a fun show, but its pretty bad in a lot of ways, and lost potential.  

• Members

WARNING: SHOW SPOILER!!

So since they couldn't afford the bullets they had 30 people armed with machine guns and grenade launchers hightail it out of the prison after being attacked by a couple of smoke bombs and 3 or 4 people shooting at them? Then all of a sudden his crew decides they dont want to kill people anymore. What the {censored} did they think they were going down there to do?

It just didnt make any sense. It was very badly written. It felt like they just gave up and slapped something together at the last minute. I could have written a better finale than that. It {censored}ing sucked balls. Someone needs to be fired over there at AMC.

The whole thing with Andrea was lame too. I don't believe that biter could have bitten her neck like that. SHe had the cuffs off and had previously handled several walkers at once easily. The whole thing felt like the token main character death. I felt nothing when she had to kill herself because it was so predictable and contrived. Like they said "Oh I guess we should kill off another character" then pulled her name out of a hat. I could go on and on. You get the idea. .

Worst. . finale. . ever. :manmad:

Archived