What's your effects setup like these days?

• Members

I use analog pedals, and I look to the soundman to put echoes, reverbs, and stuff like that on my guitar. I have a flanger, phaser, a Uni-Vibe and a bunch of different overdrives that I use. Pretty stock stuff like a Phase 90. I have a Klon overdrive and a BOSS overdrive...just normal stuff. Coupled with the right amplifier, I've got some great tone.

• Members

my setup didnt changed for real in the last year. uni vibe in front, Fuzz God II for the teh "Fuzz Face" style and feedback stuff... Skreddy Zero different ODs used as boost, Pitch Vibrato, Clean, Brootz, Delay and Reverb. thats it.

edit: i use the fuzz pedals rarely the last time...

• Members

We're in a dying dusty desert town with a dry wind blowing through, a guy pulls up in a BMW and say's "hi, I just moved here". And some greasy old codger says, "we don't like strangers around here, 'specially strangers with money".

• Members

ImGoingIntoOuterSpace wrote:

I use analog pedals, and I look to the soundman to put echoes, reverbs, and stuff like that on my guitar. I have a flanger, phaser, a Uni-Vibe and a bunch of different overdrives that I use. Pretty stock stuff like a Phase 90. I have a Klon overdrive and a BOSS overdrive...just normal stuff. Coupled with the right amplifier, I've got some great tone.

We'll be the judge of that.

• Members

TomVanDeven wrote:

I look to the soundman to put a {censored}ing mic in front of my amp. You need a Timeline, Klon boy.

Word. My philosophy (though that's too grand a word haha) is to sound exactly how I want to sound right in front of my amp. Then people can put a mic there.

Archived