Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your effects setup like these days?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your effects setup like these days?

I use analog pedals, and I look to the soundman to put echoes, reverbs, and stuff like that on my guitar. I have a flanger, phaser, a Uni-Vibe and a bunch of different overdrives that I use. Pretty stock stuff like a Phase 90. I have a Klon overdrive and a BOSS overdrive...just normal stuff. Coupled with the right amplifier, I've got some great tone.

my setup didnt changed for real in the last year. uni vibe in front, Fuzz God II for the teh "Fuzz Face" style and feedback stuff... Skreddy Zero different ODs used as boost, Pitch Vibrato, Clean, Brootz, Delay and Reverb. thats it.

edit: i use the fuzz pedals rarely the last time...

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

I usually plug my $5000 Gibson straight into a dude's ass. Sounds magnificent and simple as can be

My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

• goodhonk
        goodhonk commented
        Editing a comment
        If/when I want reverb I play into a cave. Delay is another matter.

I look to the soundman to put a ****************ing mic in front of my amp. You need a Timeline, Klon boy.
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Cirrus
        Cirrus commented
        Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
        I look to the soundman to put a ****************ing mic in front of my amp. You need a Timeline, Klon boy.

Word. My philosophy (though that's too grand a word haha) is to sound exactly how I want to sound right in front of my amp. Then people can put a mic there.

What a buncha smartasses

My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

• orourke
        orourke commented
        Editing a comment
        We're in a dying dusty desert town with a dry wind blowing through, a guy pulls up in a BMW and say's "hi, I just moved here". And some greasy old codger says, "we don't like strangers around here, 'specially strangers with money".

ImGoingIntoOuterSpace wrote:

I use analog pedals, and I look to the soundman to put echoes, reverbs, and stuff like that on my guitar. I have a flanger, phaser, a Uni-Vibe and a bunch of different overdrives that I use. Pretty stock stuff like a Phase 90. I have a Klon overdrive and a BOSS overdrive...just normal stuff. Coupled with the right amplifier, I've got some great tone.

We'll be the judge of that.

Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Working...
      X