READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 3-25-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Introducing a new breed of guitar tone processor

Are you a gear manufacturer rep? I'm looking for a gear manufacturer that would like to add a new, rather unique product to their lineup. I'm an independent gear developer and have a functioning prototype of a guitar tone processor I'm calling the ToneZzar Harmonic Waveshaper. There are details and demos at my website below. In a nutshell, it's a SHARC DSP powered tone processor that does not use amp modeling. I have nothing against modeling, it's great stuff, but I wanted to create a tool that lets people build their own tones and effects from scratch. It's not for everyone. It's for the player that wants to explore other tone possibilities beyond what can be had from existing modelers and pedals.

The hardware was developed a few years ago and all of the SHARC's power is needed for the tone-creation processes that I wanted. As such, it does not include standard effects like reverb, chorus, etc. A production version of the unit would use a current generation SHARC to reduce cost and also provide the additional processing power needed for high-quality standard effects.

Please check it out. If you're interested, please PM me. If you know anyone in the biz that might be interested, please point them my way. Thanks

To skip the site and go straight to the demos (use HD for best audio quality) :

Demo Vol. 1

Demo Vol. 2

• Members

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped or trade for a Fender with humbuckers. A 72 TeleDeluxe reissue would be nice. Will be willing to let the Soldano go as well if you are interested.

2012-10-06\_16-26-44\_636.jpg

2012-10-06\_16-27-11\_194.jpg

George Dennis Volume Pedal - Works perfectly, has some velcro on the bottom. Not sure what these go for used because I never see them for sale. Make me an offer.

volume

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG\_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06\_07-31-02\_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt. Really the only things I'm looking for are an EQD Ghost Echo and an OC2.

• Members

P49eEG6.jpg

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. No trades as I am trying to raise money to make a run at something special. Will entertain offers and will make crazy good deals if you buy multiple items. ;)

Proco Rat2. LM-308, blah blah you know the drill. $75

Dirge Funeral Horn. Wickedass bypass / feedback looper. Middle switch goes from contest feedback to momentary mode, left switch for momentary feedback (with level) right switch is bypass. $50

Boss DD-3. Delays. For days. $75

Sovtek "Bubble Font" Big Muff Pi. Crushes. Includes battery door held on with electrical tape. $250

ss/bs Mountain Range. Awesome "Root Beer Sparkle" finish. Best bass OD ever? Some say. SOLD!

>Sonic Crayon "Vessel's End" Vibrato. Warblier than Throat-Warbler Mangrove. SOLD!

Ernie Ball VP Jr. Swell. Just swell. SOLD!

Crybaby (not pictured). Johnny Depp not included. $35

• Members

Hey guess what... {censored}ING GUITAR FOR SALE maybe... 

Bruno Royal artist vintage 12 string hollowbody electric guitar

photo 7e2fc933.jpg

photo c5a23f12.jpg

SO I guess PM me... not sure if that works where I will get a notification, and from my phone this site is still not great... just yell my name out loud or chatbro me might be easier ways to reach if the site is being insolent wubs

• Members

Hey all, im looking for any of these used,

Decent condition, cosmetic issues no biggie, just want perfect working order.

EHX POG 2

EHX Q balls

Zvex instant lo-fi Junky

Idiot box stutter effect

line 6 fm4

DIGI wammy V

Any Teese wahs

EB volume peadal JR (passive)

ISP decimator

Thanks guys, :thumb:

• Members

I have a Fender '72 Thinline Tele Reissue (natural finish) with HSC that I'd do for $600 shipped and paypalled. I just got it back from being set up at the shop.

Might take a little off if done as a gift. I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

• Members

FS: BAT Mons Veneris Fuzz

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

PM me if you're interested.

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145

#2 from limited edition of 9

One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."

Excellent condition (no velcro)

Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

photo

photo

PM me if you're interested.

Archived