X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a new pedal?

I just sold an amp for $150. And I was thinking about getting a new pedal with the money. I play mostly blues riffy stuff like White Stripes, Led Zep ect. I was thinking about getting a used Whammy or POG for something that could add a whole new spin to my limited selection of pedals(Big Muff, Catalinbread RAH and Cry Baby). Any recommendations? PS:Playing with humbuckers and a Fender Blues Jr.

150 is the budget? save more and buy a delay

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

Comment

• riff ie
      riff ie commented
      Editing a comment

well blues and wah have been a main stay since the effects advent, w/ a 150 budget you could shop around till you find what worx 4 u, ... 2 birds 1 stone some kinda octave/fuzz, w/ option to switch the octave effect in or out, well within budget too...

Used whammy v if you like to play jack white's leads
    Like <a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shoe-Pedals/259407637461219">Shoe Pedals</a> on facebook for fun, gossip, and updates.<br><br>Orders taken via PM, facebook, and email to <a href="mailto:shoepedals@gmail.com">shoepedals@gmai l.com</a>

Comment

• A.P. Ryder
      A.P. Ryder commented
      Editing a comment

Carbon Copy delay?  Price is about right.

Not too Jack Whitey or Led Zeppeleny, but delay always adds something to whatever you play.

Working...
X