X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating multiple pedals

Hi guys,

I play guitar and sing  in a 3 piece so often I find myself going from rhythm to lead while singing.  Im not big into effects and don

There's several different ways you can achieve what you're after. The simplest is with individual pedals and a true bypass loop pedal or two. Going beyond that, there are pedals like the Carl Martin Octa-Switch that allow you to combine multiple pedals in various different pre-set combinations of your choice with the click of a switch. Something like that costs a lot more, but is far more flexible.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• alien
      alien commented
      Editing a comment

I have seen some really good Video Demos for VooDoo Labs pedal switchers,  I have both the pedal power 2 and the Amp switcher and they are both solid pieces of kit. 

I dunno to be honest when i watched the Voodoo Labs Pedal switcher Demo it got me a bit hard.   

Guys, double check what he's asking. He's using a POD on the floor and wants some programming advice for it.

Yes, organize your patches into groups that enable/disable what you need. Not certain how to exactly setup the pod to do that, but eg. Four banks of bypass/rhythm/lead/lead+delay could work. Just read the manual over to get the specifics down, and experiment with it.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Urinate Forever
      Urinate Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      My understanding is that he's using an overdrive and maybe a reverb in addition to his pod?

Working...
X