Activating multiple pedals

jjjkay

There's several different ways you can achieve what you're after. The simplest is with individual pedals and a true bypass loop pedal or two. Going beyond that, there are pedals like the Carl Martin Octa-Switch that allow you to combine multiple pedals in various different pre-set combinations of your choice with the click of a switch. Something like that costs a lot more, but is far more flexible.

• Members

I have seen some really good Video Demos for VooDoo Labs pedal switchers,  I have both the pedal power 2 and the Amp switcher and they are both solid pieces of kit. 

I dunno to be honest when i watched the Voodoo Labs Pedal switcher Demo it got me a bit hard.   

• Members

Guys, double check what he's asking. He's using a POD on the floor and wants some programming advice for it.

Yes, organize your patches into groups that enable/disable what you need. Not certain how to exactly setup the pod to do that, but eg. Four banks of bypass/rhythm/lead/lead+delay could work. Just read the manual over to get the specifics down, and experiment with it.

Archived