New Pro Tools

• Members

SonicMayhem42 wrote:

I am still running protoools 8 le

So am I, I've actually been looking to upgrade the last week and am really happy I didn't because I came really close to pulling the trigger. 

Pro Tools is awesome though. I learned on an analog board and PT incorporates a lot of that analog board mindset so it was a pretty easy transition. 

I've never really had any problems with it doing what I wanted. Only thing I ever really wanted was the ability to bounce to disk faster (which pt11 does) and bounce as an mp3 without having to spend extra money (don't know if this has changed). 

• Members

travisbrowning wrote:

http://apps.avid.com/protools11/

Who are you? And what have you done with our beloved TravvyBear???

The Travis I knew would be talking about Reaper and GarageBand and other lowcost/high-benefit stuff. The only cork he'd be sniffing would be from a Jameson's bottle ...hey...how's that window doing?  Anyway... I guess it is inevitable that you are growing up and lpaying with bigboy toys... but man...ProTools?

:heavy sigh:

oh my, look how you have grown.

• Members

lefort\_1 wrote:

travisbrowning wrote:

Who are you? And what have you done with our beloved TravvyBear???

The Travis I knew would be talking about Reaper and GarageBand and other lowcost/high-benefit stuff. The only cork he'd be sniffing would be from a Jameson's bottle ...hey...how's that window doing?  Anyway... I guess it is inevitable that you are growing up and lpaying with bigboy toys... but man...ProTools?

:heavy sigh:

oh my, look how you have grown.

Psh, don't give up hope!

Heres the wall:

2013-04-10 00.30.33.jpg

And I heres what I recorded with today (Garageband)

2013-04-09 19.18.56.jpg

Archived