Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moby's Drum Machine & Synth Collection

another great video tour/interview... - cheers

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

I do not understand what you mean

sparkfriction wrote:

another great video tour/interview... - cheers

Comment

That was cool - thanks for posting that.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• sparkfriction
      sparkfriction commented
      Editing a comment

my pleasure Phil

yeah the vid is old, but i didnt knew it and after the talk about the old EHX drummachine in the Random Tone Generator thread... you know :>

I saw that a while back. It's a shame that those drum machines just sit there after he samples them.

Comment

• BG76
      BG76 commented
      Editing a comment

It's cool but it seems kind of weird that someone who makes electronic music would be talking about how boxes are more real then software. Then he says they're all for show because he samples them, but software isn't real.

Chances are this guy doesn't have a girlfriend, so it's easy to see why he is so obsessed with being sweat on and being complaining about other people's girls. It's also kind of creepy that he had a studio in his mom's bedroom.

Working...
X