Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsp2101 programming

anyone here know how to make the foot controller act as a stomp box on the gsp2101,I need directions

Press the assign stompbox button on the front side of the left hand screen, and turn the mix to 100% on the footswitch insert section in the sub-menu. You'll need to make sure you're hooking your footswitch up with licorice and hit the 9th stomp switch seventeen times to program the right CC send command.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

haha, I actually LOL'd at that ^

On a serious note, you might be better asking this in the amps forum. Lots of guys over there who have used rack stuff in the past.
      Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
      Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

I own an Artist with the 3.00 upgrade, I use a Johnson J12 foot Controller, Continuous Controller I believe.. (not MIDI) anywho, when Pressing the 1st Foot Pedal it adjusts the second parameter of the Patch in use, the Second Footswitch doesn't do anything on the GSP-2101.  You ever figure out what the problem was?  Might help me figure out how to get the second one to control something. 

Comment

Working...
        X