No announcement yet.

Skullytone Russian Spy

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skullytone Russian Spy

anyone have any experience? i've never dabbled in any Muff type dirts and i feel like this has the most Muff i could ever need, from Muffy Muff to like a light Muff. 

any opinions? naysayers? praisers? Buellers?

ESP M1 - ltd PB500 - ltd H1000 - Ibanez S Classic - Epiphone Goth Explorer - Ibanez SRP 400 - OLP MM2
    EB VPJr - BOSS TU2 - Dunlop QZ1 - Enormous Door ATX - EMMA pisdiYAUwot - SHO clone - EHX Small Stone Nano - EHX Memory Toy Nano - AKAI Headrush e2 - EHX Holy Grail Nano -- Ampeg V4
    Ampeg V4 - SUNN Concert Bass - Ampeg VL1002 - Ampeg B2R - Mesa/Boogie Rocket 44
    Instagram @spokey_dokey

I've never heard one - but I love the name.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• bieke
      bieke commented
      Editing a comment

seems like a good choice to me

Civil War BM circuit with tone wicker mod and Creamy Dreamer inspired switches, true bypass

he's selling these for 130$ on eBay

Working...
X