X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laney Iron Heart

any users around? or should i post at maps?

anyway, i need/want a new amp. The demos sounds good, manual/specs. seems good etc. pp.

any insides from the hcfx-crew. ?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

bump...

ok tell me soemthing about laneys generell!

burgs? did you still lurk around on hcfx? Demos soudns great... tell me more about your laneys pls :wave:

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

Comment

• moqi
      moqi commented
      Editing a comment

I'm also interested in those Ironhearts...pretty sure the Ironheart Studio will be my next purchase. Haven't tried one in person, but I like the sound clips I've heard so far. Seems to be pretty flexible in terms of tones, but also in terms of recording with the re-amping capabilities. The fact that you don't need a cab and you can use headphones is a pretty useful feature to me as well.

Working...
X