Adam Jones 535Q Settings

Davetheslave

• Members

Hello I just got my 18 volt 535Q wah(with the knobs on the bottom not the sides), and Im stoked. Im messing with some settings trying to find the Adam Jones settings. Was hopeing some people could help me out. Thanks so very much for all your time and replies.

-Dave

Edit: For those wondering what settings I settled on. The knob is 3 clicks from the top, the Q is on the 5th line( over half) and the boost is between the 4th and 5th line(a little over half). Sounds amazing.

Heres a run through of his setup by his guitar tech

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah wah settings not my forte but i'll have ago, adams base tone is the remedy herein' and w/ a 70? superbass / triple rec / diesel, is not all to easy to replicate even if your own all of the above, why you ask cause adam has found that thing most search for some call it beween the line others magik, and even still enlightenment, that being said, your gonna have to use your own decernment via your ears, cause and not to be a dick but what you ask is not disseemilar to those who want to sound like hendrix / frank zappa / michael schenker, you have to work the tredal and feel the groove, express the freqency, and {censored} all just get down w/it...

• Members

I got it off ebay Eti thanks for asking :) 

I reported all of Riffs posts cause hes just spamming with nonsense trying to think hes cool by running his man pleaser. Ive been playing guitar 15 year. Yes I can sit for 3 hours and play with the settings, but asking and getting a real reply never hurts either. Ive got it all dialed in now. Sounds amazing. Post count means nothing when you act like such a prick. Riff next time you wanna act cool try killing yourself I heard all the cool people do that.

• Members

Echodelux {censored} yourself stupid faggot, Big deal hes been on here acting like a moron for 7 years. Go back and read his post history. Hes a {censored}ing idiot, and youre a fan boy all over his jock queer. Eat a bag of dicks. If hes an example of how normal posters act here being banned wont be a loss. I already got what I was looking for anyway, Ive been using harmony central 14 years now back when they used to have the tab section and I was learning how to play guitar, and finally had to ask something that was worthy of me registering to the forums so suck a dick ngr fgt.

• Members

Indeed. To the Dave has no idea who hes dealing with crowd. I dont think Riff has any idea who hes dealing with. I hate to bring the whole real life thing into internet forums, but clearly hes some dumb fat {censored} who wouldnt have anything to say face to face. Keep trying to be a troll idiot. Ill be glad to come back and smack him down over and over even though Im considered the new guy. Hes a stupid fat {censored}. Im sure Ive forgotten more than he knows about playing guitar, and gear in general.

Archived