No announcement yet.

Adam Jones 535Q Settings

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha WHO IS THIS GUY

it can't be a 15 year old kid because kids don't listen to Tool. My mind is RACING
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Davetheslave
      Davetheslave commented
      Editing a comment

I am Davetheslave pimp slapper of stupid ****************s who think they are cool on the internet since that **************** came out.

Iamarm or I could be black and not a sub, or neither

• AimmarCair
      AimmarCair commented
      Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
      Hahahaha WHO IS THIS GUY

it can't be a 15 year old kid because kids don't listen to Tool. My mind is RACING

When I was 15 loads of people in my age were into Tool

He said he used use harmony central 14 years ago eh? I'm going to guess late 20s/early 30s psuedo-hardass who lives with a family member for free?

Or you know, just SAL.

****************ing lol at Dave's 'irl' comments.

riffy would change your life, son.
    Null.

Comment

• Davetheslave
      Davetheslave commented
      Editing a comment

I like the part where I have you little fags so worked up you cant stop coming back and posting.

Ive already won at the internet based on how mad you ****************s are.

Urinate and Ambient keep e-knighting Riff like the power bottoms you are. No matter how cool you try to act on here it wont overshadow how much dick you take.

narasimman needs to calm down
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

what a great thread! i have not been here in a while so sorry for the late response, but he probably uses the bb535. this version had a black knob and LEDs to show if the pedal and boost are on. from what i have read they had six settings, but i have a 535 with black knob and leds with only 4 settings. i find it to sound a lot more jones toned than the 535q i have.

I find having mine 535 on the mid/low tone setting (4th from top) gets me a real good tool sound, but i also have the boost engaged most of the time. you might also want to throw it in a line selector like the boss pms-5 like he uses. he does a lot of fixed position stuff as mentioned earlier by some one

Comment

• El Gallo Negro
        El Gallo Negro commented
        Editing a comment

jcksn1234 wrote:

what a great thread! i have not been here in a while so sorry for the late response, but he probably uses the bb535. this version had a black knob and LEDs to show if the pedal and boost are on. from what i have read they had six settings, but i have a 535 with black knob and leds with only 4 settings. i find it to sound a lot more jones toned than the 535q i have.

I find having mine 535 on the mid/low tone setting (4th from top) gets me a real good tool sound, but i also have the boost engaged most of the time. you might also want to throw it in a line selector like the boss pms-5 like he uses. he does a lot of fixed position stuff as mentioned earlier by some one

Now this is how you look on the bright side, folks.

• Davetheslave
        Davetheslave commented
        Editing a comment

Its a 535Q as stated by his tech in this video. Thanks for the reply jcksn

http://youtu.be/HEVu7WTeQHw

Working...
    X