READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-22-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Well, it's come to this... I don't mind selling stuff, but didn't want to do it under these circumstances. I've been unemployed 3 months so something's gotta give... All prices include shipping and insurance to contiguous US.

The only trade I'd be interested in is for a PP2+ w/ the cables (so I can set up my home board)

First up is this crazy Mountains of Magic made by SoulsonicFX. It was a custom build for someone that I got in a trade a while ago. It's got some funky sounds to it for someone who likes the "outside the box" kind of sounds. Build like a tank!! I emailed Soulsonic to find out what it is and here's what he said:

It's two parallel wah circuits with wah frequency and resonance controls. The mix control dials in how much of each you hear. At each extreme position, you only hear one of them, and in the middle they're blended equally. And each of the parallel wahs has its own independent LFO to modulate the wah frequency, depending on speed and depth settings. It's possible to get some very interesting pseudo-phase shifter/vibe effects if you take some time to play with the LFO and mix controls

Velcro on Bottom $300

MoM Front.jpg

MoM Guts.jpg

BYOC 5 Knob Comp (Velcro on bottom): $85

Not a crystal clear comp, but that's by design. Very versatile ROSS clone w/ blend knob added. http://buildyourownclone.com/5knobcompressor.html[/url] for more details

5kComp.jpg

Malekko 616 mkII (Velcro on Bottom): $100

I've owned most of the popular delays out there including the big box DMM, VMSD, Skrecho, and El Cap. The 616 is hands down the best analog delay in this sized enclosure IMO.

616.jpg

Skreddy Paradigm Shift w/ "Intensity" mod (makes things just a little more crazier and accentuates the higher frequencies. Nothing too special, but I was curious to try something and Marc was more than helpful in helping me do it) Velcro on Bottom: $195

Paradigm Shift.jpg

Deluxe Memory Man with Tap Tempo 1100ms version: $600

I already have one, but wanted a backup that I figured I could sell in the future as they stopped making these. Unfortunately, I could really use the money. YES - they're still on ebay for less money, but I can tell you for certain that this works fine and sounds just like the one on my board. I only took it out to take the pics and test it. Comes w/ included power supply.

DMTT.jpg

• Members

So I'm moving in to my OWN place for the first time. Help me get settled and PAY MY FIRST MONTH's rent! smile.gif

ALL PRICES PAYPALED AND SHIPPED in the USA!! PHOTOS BELOW

FYI: Check out my Ebay page for past transactions (http://myworld.ebay.com/jid)

DELAYS!!

BOSS - DD-5 Digital Delay (Does tap tempo and looping!!) - only $95

WAY HUGE - Supa-Puss Analog Delay w Tap Tempo - only $185

Electro-Harmonix - Deluxe Memory Man TAP TEMPO 1100 (1100ms of PURE ANALOG DELAY) - only $425

TONE BENDERS!!

WILSON Fuzz (Yellow Big Box version, MKIII Tone Bender - Heavily Modded) - only $85

MJM Brit Bender (MKII Tone Bender) - only $120

FULLTONE - Soul-Bender (Big Box with all that MOJO) - only $125

EARTHQUAKER - Tone Reaper - only $105

GHOST EFFECTS - Ghost Bender (MKI ToneBender PTP TURRET BOARD!) - only $165

THROBAK - sTone Bender (pimped out MKII Tonebender) - only $175

MORE FUZZ!!

MOOER - Triangle Muff - only $45

DIY Devi Ever Vintage Fuzz Master clone (gated octavy or muffy fuzz) - only $45

VOODOO LABS - Proctavia - (Octave Fuzz) - only $75

VOODOO LABS - Super Fuzz (Jordan Bosstone variant) - only $75

WAY HUGE - Swollen Pickle (Big Muff with lots of tone shaping options)- only $85

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS - FNORD (cutting octave-y or muffy blended fuzz) only $120

OVERDRIVES!!

DANELECTRO - Daddy-O (Marshall Guvnor clone)- only $35

DOD - OverdrivePreamp 250 - (vintage - modded to use boss adapter and has LED) only $75

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS - Black Forest (modded colorsound overdriver circuit) - only $110

PAUL COCHRANE - Timmy V2 (The original-ish Transparent Overdrive!)- only $125

MODULATION!!

DIY - Trembulator (Tremolo Madbean board - LED blinks tempo - adapter only) - only $45

BYOC - Envelope Filter & Fixed Wah (DOD 440 clone with nice paint) - only $75

ELECTRO-HARMONIX - Q-Tron+ (Mu-tron III envelope filter + mods) - only $115

BYOC - VB-2 Vibrato clone (True Pitch Vibrato - True Bypass with Ramp toggle - tacky sparkly finish) - only $155

BOSS - PN-2 Tremolo/Pan (Stereo in&out Tremolo 1-knob replaced) - only $125

MAXON - PT-9 Pro+ Phaser (lush 10 stage phaser) - only $145

IMG_0449-1.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

• Members

All for sale! Prices include US Priority shipping and paypal fees

Ring Thing

Electro-Harmonix EHX Ring Thing (w/ power supply and box) $160

SD9M&TS9

Ibanez SD9M Sonic Distortion Mod (w/ box) $75 Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer (w/ box) $75

CS-3CS-32

Boss CS-3 Compressor with Monte Allums mods $50

• Members

IMG\_5670.JPG

EHX POG2 - $230 (with box and manual)

Foxx Tone Machine - $105 (2005 reissue)

Green Ringer Clone - $50 (built by a dude on here (Bleachedfan), solid build)

Arion Flanger - $20

Trade wants (+/- cash): 

Volume pedal

EHX Superego

Dwarfcraft Devices Baby Thundaa

Devi Ever Aenima

Devi Ever Bit / Legend of Fuzz

Ibanez PM-7 Phase Modulator

Mellow phasers

EQD Disaster Transport (with the modulation footswitch)

Zoom H2N / Tascam DR-40 / similar portable recorder

• Members

I'm back again! I don't post on the forum much anymore (or play much anymore, for that matter), but I think some of you guys might remember me. Anyway, I need to sell some pedals again so I can put the money toward a new racing bike. Photos will be forthcoming.

I have:

These pedals are all new-ish:

Fuzzhugger Phantom Octave $75

Fuzzhugger Upper Jr. (non-painted bottom plate, crackly finish; was a discounted seconds pedal) $45

Fuzzhugger Fuzz Huger (original circuit, does have slight volume drop on some settings) $100

MXR Blue Box $45

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe $35

A little more used:

Ibanez Tube King (the newer creme-colored one) $85

Black Arts Tomeworks Pharoh (older version, I think; black with gold graphics) $100

And, if someone makes me the right offer, I might sell my Spring Chicken.

I also have a JCM800 combo with the junky overdrive circuit that I could sell to someone locally (Milwaukee/ Chicago area) for $600. I got it in pretty rough shape, but I cleaned it up and replaced the tubes (with KT-77s) and speaker (with a Weber Legacy or a Vintage 30, I haven't decided which one I like better; you can choose if you buy it), and now its not bad; it just has someones name and a serial number or something painted and engraved all over it.

OR

My Laney AOR 30 (also locally). I haven't even turned it on for a while (read: at least a year?). Pretty cool amp, kind of unique. Takes two 6V6s. The pots might be a little scratchy, and I think I had to jumper the effects loop. I think I could let it go for $250.

Prices on pedals include shipping.

• Members

I have a few pedals for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

PM me if you're interested.

Blackstone MOSFET Overdrive, $180

- Excellent condition - no noticable wear and no velcro

- Circuit version 2SV3.3 (with internal buffer/bypass switch and treble and second-stage gain trimpots)

BS1

BS2

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145

- #2 from limited edition of 9

- One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

- Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."- Excellent condition (no velcro)

- Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

photo

photo

PM me if you're interested.

• Members

FS/FT Vintage Phase 90,Brown Rabbit,SD-1,Vexter FF,PDS 1002,Punkifier,VP Jr.,LPB-1,Drum Machine

Vintage phase 90 $170 OBO- Date on pot dates to 1974.  Has definite signs of age but works flawlessly.

Freakshow Effects Brown Rabbit $100 OBO - with box.

MIJ Boss Sd-1 - $80 OBO - 80's MIJ black label Sd-1

Vexter Fuzz Factory  $100 OBO -  with box.

Digitech PDS-1002 $75 OBO - Looks great for age.  Works woderfully.  Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier $50 OBO - Works great. Missing battery door.

EB VP Jr. 25k $40 OBO - Scratchy pot.  Should be easy fix.

EHX LPB-1 $25 OBO - Does exactly what it should.

Alesis SR-16 $50 OBO - Famous drum machine w box.

Korg Pitchblack Trade Only -  Wanted to trade for TU-3.

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.

• Members

Cleaning out some of my old equipment I no longer use. Make me an offer!

Empress VM Superdelay. Have box, adapter, all paperwork that came with it. Asking $375 obo

SuperDelay.jpg

G&L Asat Classic. This one has a lot of upgrades. Royal Purple Color, Birdseye neck and fingerboard, Vintage Frets, Locking tuners. Great guitar! Already have an ASAT and just bought a PRS Mira so this one needs to go! Asking $950 obo... Includes HSC!

G&L ASAT Purple.jpg

VHT Deliverance D60H. Great amp. Asking $800 obo

Deliverance.jpg

PM me with interest!

Archived