• Show
Clear All

Offer 13.37

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Capt Beaver
      Capt Beaver commented
      Editing a comment
      That's more than I have in my PayPal account!

I'm not interested in everything (there's a difference between old and vintage IMO), but I'd LOVE to spend a day in that place cherry picking the good stuff...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Bucksstudent
      Bucksstudent commented
      Editing a comment
      Err...

It's not worth a cent to me. I didn't see much that I could use.

• PurpleTrails
      PurpleTrails commented
      Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

I'm not interested in everything (there's a difference between old and vintage IMO), but I'd LOVE to spend a day in that place cherry picking the good stuff...

There's actually a lot of cool vintage audiophile stuff in the list he posted.  Probably not half a million worth, but pretty good stuff nonetheless.  What's weird is I think I bought something from this guy maybe 15 or 20 years ago.

• Capt Beaver
      Capt Beaver commented
      Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

It would be such a great treasure hunt... You know there are amazing things in there that have been buried for years...

Working...
X