IRG, you still doing your reviews?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRG, you still doing your reviews?

couldn't find em at pgs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh
    dbsanchez.com
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

goodhonk wrote:

couldn't find em at pgs.

he did one on the empress tape delay last month.

http://proguitarshop.com/andyscorner/pedal-review-empress-tape-delay

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

• goodhonk
        goodhonk commented
        Editing a comment

thanks aedes.  i must be stupid, i can't even find andy's corner on that site.

JESUS they sent you a total tone Strat!? They look ****************ing increeeeedible. You're a lucky man.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• IRG
        IRG commented
        Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
        JESUS they sent you a total tone Strat!? They look ****************ing increeeeedible. You're a lucky man.

Yup. But I gotta send this one back. And that's a hard thing to do. They're very nice indeed. Pricey, but imo if you love strats and this one is "it" to you, then it is probably worth it.  I love the Daphne Blue color, and the maple neck is gorgeous.  The new pickups are great too, I hear very little 60cycle hum from them in any position.

Working...
    X