People that inspire you to play.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that inspire you to play.

Whenever I am feeling down or just not getting it on the guitar, I'll play this video and the world is right again.

The video is a cover of this guy, enjoy.

Mesa Boogie Road King II
    Carvin 2x12 cab
    Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
    Fender FSR Standard Black
    Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
    Ibanez RG570 Blue
    Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
    Gretsch G5120 Orange
    Hofner Shorty White
    Musket > Morley Bad Horsie > DynaComp > FullDrive 2 > BBE Green Screamer > EH POG2 > Ernie Ball Volume > Amp
    Loop EFX: Line 6 M9

Attached Files

Scofield, Frisell and Chris Whitley

• moqi
      moqi commented
      Editing a comment

That guy with a bucket on his head

It's more the people I get chances to play with for me. There's a drummer from back home that's currently residing in Toronto, great friend of many years and we've jammed many times together, but when we play its inspiring to always want to take things to the next level. A Doors cover could turn into a reggae jam with us, anything is possible.

Those are the musical moments that inspire me the most; playing with people that can absolutely tear apart thier instrument and keep thier cool while doing it.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com