Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An eye for and eye leaves two rad pirates.

Comment

• Mittenfields New album, Optimists, out on iTunes or Bandcamp.

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"

Comment

• Bump for the new year, broke into my Chanukah present, started with this guy. Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad. Looking forward to the rest of the pack.

--------------------------------------
        Poppin' Fresh

"I can rock the mic to silence by John Cage,
        With the arty flavor, I shoot the gift like a party favor..."

Comment

• Today it`s BEER-Day, here...

good day to update the picture-list of long-gone past season-beers:

www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

• www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

• Goose Island's India Pale Ale.

Comment

• woo hoo
                JTRO 248

Comment

• I definitely enjoyed a few delicious beers this weekend. Dark and flavourful, just the way I likes 'em!

(not my pics)

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• ^ Though these days I'm more of a whiskey guy, that's my kinda beer righ thurr.
                    Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

• Muskoka Cream Ale. Yum a dum dum.
                      I Build/Mod/Repair Pedals.

Good deals with: Aaron_SS, ShortScaleMike, DRGUN

Comment

• ^ Though these days I'm more of a whiskey guy, that's my kinda beer righ thurr.

Indeed, myself as well. I'd much rather drink a whisky on the rocks over most other drinks. But lately I've been enjoying these hoppy, seasonally flavoured stouts and they've been great. I want to get my hands on some mead and give that a shot next.
                        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Kingpin Double Red -- Bridgeport

oh wai....wut ami thinking???

not too hoppy
                          a bit of bread, reasonable bitters, a heapin' helping of that roundness that follows good red ales.

Quite Nice.
                          Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

• a tall boy of canadian RIGHT NOW!

i know, how canadian of me
                            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• You're drinking canned piss.

Comment

• Kilkenny. At least that's what they call it here Down Under. Someone told me it's the same as Smithwicks from Ireland. I want Smithwicks. I remember it with extreme fondness from a trip to Dublin. Delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X