Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Speckled Hen.

Comment

• Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
      Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
      Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

• just killed one of these:

onto one of these:
        gear: hohner g3t or fender performer > Voodoo Bass--FX17--M9+vp jr--SansAmp GT2(direct)> delta blues/valve jr.......squire p bass.......akai mpk49 > MB pro/abletonLIVE/niREAKTOR

music etc. @
        MO-SAT

Comment

• No, they are just more popular now I think.

The Empire Strikes Back? Americans seem to adore IPA these days.

Theakston Old Peculier.

Comment

• Americans seem to adore IPA these days.

That's what I'm saying. ****************'s old news over this side of the world.
            Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• Lost Coast 8 Ball Stout...

I just about bought this today. Good?
              Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18

Comment

• just poured a second one. So good.
                Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18

Comment

• That's what I'm saying. ****************'s old news over this side of the world.

Well, it's not exactly a new style of beer! The Americans have certainly made a contribution to the style's renaissance though, using new strains of hops and increasing the alcohol content to Belgian levels. I prefer darker beers though, personally.

Comment

• IPA IPA IPA IAP AIAPAIAPA

Has that variety of beer just been introduced in the US or something?

I can't speak for the whole country, but here in the Northwest hops is abundant and high-quality. So we like our IPA's. It's not a new thing, but breweries here are always experimenting with new hops hybrids and ****************. Its beautiful.

I am currently drinking a Hamm's. I'm broke and the football season just kicked off. Hamm's seems like a good football beer. I'm heading to the Rogue brewery in Newport tomorrow, so I'll get the good stuff then. Cheers.

Comment

• This is the perfect combination of sourness, bitterness and alcohol content I've come across in my 10+ years of drinking local craft beer

and luckily I serve it on tap at my bar.

Yay for me! (I probably break even on the profit margin on this one)
                      I trust:duderanimous, wacopacco, CiceroTJones, veil x2, moon shadow, SirJackedFuzz x2, dap99, Stubacca, onyxrhino

VT-40

Comment

• I just about bought this today. Good?

Not one of my favorites... but not bad at all... I'd say its worth trying...
                        Gear I use... Amps - Roc Pro, BF Bassman, 1959RI, Blackheart 5W... Speakers - G12T75, RWB + Man O War, Fender 75W, Z Matcher, Hot Plate... Pedals - Shredmaster, Tim, Swollen Pickle, YJM308, MXR M-86, Turbo Tuner, POG2, Buddy Guy Wah, Timmy, Zendrive, Whetstone, EVH Flanger, DD20, Starcaster Chorus, BYOC Tremolo, Cathedral, The Looker... Guitars - Epi LP and Dot Studio with .88 Tortex and D'Addario .10's Recording - Korg D3200, SM57 + $8 mics...

Comment

• New Belgium's "Hoptober". Piney and mildly hoppy. Decent.
                          Anti-shimmer

Comment

• I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

• Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

• my #1

Comment

Working...
                                X