Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peroni.

We used to call that "Nasty Azz" when I was in Italy haha.
    'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

• pabst
      http://www.facebook.com/wacopacco

Comment

• Red Brick Helluva Bock...
        Gear I use... Amps - Roc Pro, BF Bassman, 1959RI, Blackheart 5W... Speakers - G12T75, RWB + Man O War, Fender 75W, Z Matcher, Hot Plate... Pedals - Shredmaster, Tim, Swollen Pickle, YJM308, MXR M-86, Turbo Tuner, POG2, Buddy Guy Wah, Timmy, Zendrive, Whetstone, EVH Flanger, DD20, Starcaster Chorus, BYOC Tremolo, Cathedral, The Looker... Guitars - Epi LP and Dot Studio with .88 Tortex and D'Addario .10's Recording - Korg D3200, SM57 + $8 mics...

Comment

• This! Fanstastic beer, well it must be because it is 8 o'clock in the morning. But I just recovered from Bronchitis and I'm living in Bavaria. So Prost!

Originally Posted by echodeluxe

so many things you can do with delays. fatten up your signal, get lots of space, make a small space, kill people.

Good business with: WAWBanks, Poltergeist, Sikor, thom, RadioSilence, Kayzer

Comment

• Murrays Icon IPA

So good

I love a good IPA!
            Is this a local beer?

As for me, currently:
            Originally Posted by Zappa74

Beer is like overdrive pedals.

At the volume I play, they're all the same.

Comment

• Pabst.

Comment

• As for me, currently:

Grolsch, fantastic!
                When I was young and we went to the Netherlands for the weekend to smoke some good weed, we usually knocked away a few of those. A very tasty and refreshing beer. O the sweet days of the youth... We used to call our trips "La Grolsche vita"...
                Originally Posted by echodeluxe

so many things you can do with delays. fatten up your signal, get lots of space, make a small space, kill people.

Good business with: WAWBanks, Poltergeist, Sikor, thom, RadioSilence, Kayzer

Comment

• I love a good IPA!
                  Is this a local beer?

Yes sir www.murraysbrewingco.com.au

Comment

• Just got back from east coast. I've had some best beer I've had in long time.. Troegs Brewery Harrisburg PA-This beer was unreal.

We also went to Mcsorley's Ale House in NYC. The place is truly a relic. Total time warp. Completely blew my mind..

Comment

• Lost Coast 8 Ball Stout...
                      Gear I use... Amps - Roc Pro, BF Bassman, 1959RI, Blackheart 5W... Speakers - G12T75, RWB + Man O War, Fender 75W, Z Matcher, Hot Plate... Pedals - Shredmaster, Tim, Swollen Pickle, YJM308, MXR M-86, Turbo Tuner, POG2, Buddy Guy Wah, Timmy, Zendrive, Whetstone, EVH Flanger, DD20, Starcaster Chorus, BYOC Tremolo, Cathedral, The Looker... Guitars - Epi LP and Dot Studio with .88 Tortex and D'Addario .10's Recording - Korg D3200, SM57 + $8 mics...

Comment

• Had one with dinner. I don't particularly like IPA's, but I enjoyed this one.

Comment

• IPA IPA IPA IAP AIAPAIAPA

Has that variety of beer just been introduced in the US or something?
                          Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• IPA IPA IPA IAP AIAPAIAPA

Has that variety of beer just been introduced in the US or something?

No, they are just more popular now I think.

Comment

• Cool.
                              Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• O)))

Comment

Working...
                                X