Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• **************** and yes

Formerly known as sausagefoot.

Comment

• MGD.

Comment

• Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

• Murrays Icon IPA

So good

Comment

• Harpoon... their Chocolate Stout and UFO Unfiltered Wheat... both de****************inlicious...
              Gear I use... Amps - Roc Pro, BF Bassman, 1959RI, Blackheart 5W... Speakers - G12T75, RWB + Man O War, Fender 75W, Z Matcher, Hot Plate... Pedals - Shredmaster, Tim, Swollen Pickle, YJM308, MXR M-86, Turbo Tuner, POG2, Buddy Guy Wah, Timmy, Zendrive, Whetstone, EVH Flanger, DD20, Starcaster Chorus, BYOC Tremolo, Cathedral, The Looker... Guitars - Epi LP and Dot Studio with .88 Tortex and D'Addario .10's Recording - Korg D3200, SM57 + $8 mics...

Comment

• I need a beer. Ugh..
                Mics, pedals, Amps, Guitars: My Spam

Comment

• Also, this thread really really really makes me hate Mississippi alcohol laws.

Comment

• Yeah... played a show in Mississippi awhile back with The Cooters... you could buy beer after midnight or whatever... but only warm beer...

Living in Alabama, my motto is Thank God For Mississippi...
                    Gear I use... Amps - Roc Pro, BF Bassman, 1959RI, Blackheart 5W... Speakers - G12T75, RWB + Man O War, Fender 75W, Z Matcher, Hot Plate... Pedals - Shredmaster, Tim, Swollen Pickle, YJM308, MXR M-86, Turbo Tuner, POG2, Buddy Guy Wah, Timmy, Zendrive, Whetstone, EVH Flanger, DD20, Starcaster Chorus, BYOC Tremolo, Cathedral, The Looker... Guitars - Epi LP and Dot Studio with .88 Tortex and D'Addario .10's Recording - Korg D3200, SM57 + $8 mics...

Comment

• Also, this thread really really really makes me hate Mississippi alcohol laws.

What are the mississippi alcohol laws? Or at least the ones you're hating right now...
                      Originally Posted by EL KABONG

youd be suprised ive seen pics of a chick with a huge apple stuck up her ass.

Comment

• From the brewery up the street:

Comment

• What are the mississippi alcohol laws? Or at least the ones you're hating right now...

Beer. Can only be up to 5.6% alcohol.

The reason why this is so ****************-tastic is that most beers of quality taste, flavor profile, and etc are of a much higher alcohol content.
                          Our Imports/Micro brews, you'd consider domestic.

I just don't understand the concept of putting a limit on the amount of alcohol in a can of beer when you can go buy grain alcohol. Please explain to me how that makes sense?

Comment

• That sucks, but there are hundreds of awesome beers to be had with less than 5.6%

This one for example, one of my favorites at the moment, and only 5% http://www.rogue.com/beers/american-amber.php

Comment

• Peroni.

Comment

• This is by far the best Doppelbock i've had...

Young Pedal Co.
                                www.youngpedals.com

Goodest deals: lord preset, needleTOink, Devinstation, V, wjbratcher, Mr_GoodBomb, 9520575

Comment

Working...
                                X