Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by erksin
    View Post

Beervana.

Band name?

Beervania?
    transactions!:
    cobalt-60, Mr. Fancy Pants, Goodness, LWatford-2, ElephantTalk, bvester, NITEFLY182, Crxsh, jburn, 6StrngStrangler, theweight, 88mm, Bsc1307, senor-penguin, aaronl, theinteriorleag, LameAim, Jaron, the.bjorndahl among others...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by erksin
      View Post

I drank me a big ass Czechvar before hitting the Laurelwood Pub where I had a Hop Monkey Pale Ale and a Treehugger Porter.

I love living in Beervana.

Yes you do!

I went to Bend, OR for a week for work and stayed at the Mcminnamins(sp?) there and it seemed everyone brewed beer there! Nothing like drinking on works dime!

Comment

Dogfish 90 and then.......leftover Highlifes. Yum.

Comment

Erdinger

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Carmody
            View Post

Erdinger

This man knows how to party.
            Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
            Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Dogfish 90

Oh yeah!

Haven't had Erdinger, what's the word?
              transactions!:
              cobalt-60, Mr. Fancy Pants, Goodness, LWatford-2, ElephantTalk, bvester, NITEFLY182, Crxsh, jburn, 6StrngStrangler, theweight, 88mm, Bsc1307, senor-penguin, aaronl, theinteriorleag, LameAim, Jaron, the.bjorndahl among others...

Comment

Erdinger

Seth Carmody knows whats up.

Comment

Newcastle
                  blackouteffectors.com

Comment

Newcastle

ditto in about 7 minutes...
                    transactions!:

Comment

Newcastle

I used to love that beer - now it tastes watered down to me for some reason.

Comment

Haven't had Erdinger, what's the word?

Rocket fuel, mate. Tasty rocket fuel. I remember one night after drinking a lot of it, I literally couldn't walk properly. On a very short walk home from the pub, I ended up sprawled across at least 3 car bonnets.

It's a good beer to kickstart your night with. If you can get it on tap, it gets you in the mood very quickly.
                        Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

Omens - my band

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

It's weird with Newcastle. Sometimes it is the best beer ever and other times it's just a tad bit skunky (might be the store's fault...). Tonight I've got a sweet pack though
                          transactions!:

Comment

You guys talking about Newcastle Brown Ale?

Omens - my band

Comment

Rocket fuel, mate. Tasty rocket fuel. I remember one night after drinking a lot of it, I literally couldn't walk properly. On a very short walk home from the pub, I ended up sprawled across at least 3 car bonnets.

It's a good beer to kickstart your night with. If you can get it on tap, it gets you in the mood very quickly.

need to find!

perhaps total wine shall stock it :-)
                              transactions!:

Comment

Perhaps your tastebuds are getting old?

Seriously though its not one of my favorites either. Anyway, the shop fridge had PBRs and Newcastles, so the choice was clear...
                                blackouteffectors.com

Comment

Working...
                                X